Join the professional chef at a true Neapolitan pizzeria, located in the center of breathtaking Ravello. You'll learn all the secrets you need, from mixing and treating the dough, to baking the "pie" in the oven, so that you can prepare an authentic Neapolitan pizza at home. Once your work with the pizza-chef is done, you'll sit down to lunch/dinner including the fresh pizzas you’ve just made. The meal is accompanied by Wine or other drinks.
- 2-hour pizza-making class in Ravello
- unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks included
- Learn to bake your pizza from scratch
- Learn from a professional chef
- Active participation (hands-on) of the "pupils" in the preparation of the Pizza
- You will then cook 2 different types of handmade Pizza
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Perfect English speaking staff
Classes are available daily at 16:30pm or 18:30 pm
Your host speaks fluent English, so during and after the lesson you may discuss the most common ingredients and cooking practices in Italian cuisine.