Comment faire pour confirmer l'adresse de mon logement ?
If you’re listing your place for the first time you may be required to confirm your listing’s address.
The address confirmation methods are uploading a proof-of-address document or receiving a security code in the mail. Options available for your listing will depend on several factors, including its location.
Uploading a proof-of-address document
If your listing is eligible for this address confirmation method, you can take a photo of a proof-of-address document or provide one you have on file.
A qualifying document:
- Officially connects you to the listing address. The most popular choice is a utility bill. Other acceptable documents include a mortgage statement, lease agreement, property tax document, or HOA membership.
- Clearly and legibly displays the full and correct listing address, and hasn’t been altered in any way. We only need you to upload 1 page, but it must be the full page—uploading a partial page prevents a review of the information.
- Is less than 2 years old.
Your upload must be a .png, .jpg, .jpeg, or .pdf file format, and in a file that’s less than 3MB.
After you upload a proof-of address document
Once you upload your document, we’ll review it for accuracy and let you know whether we’re able to confirm the address. Our team can usually complete this in 1-2 days. If we’re not able to confirm your address, you can try again, up to 5 times.
Receiving a security code in the mail
If your listing is eligible for this address confirmation method, we can mail you a letter containing a security code. This can be a good option if the listing address accepts mail from its official postal service (not just package carriers) and you can pick up the mail at the listing within 60 days.
- Can only be sent to the listing address, in order for us to verify you are connected to that address.
- Usually arrives within 2 weeks. If it’s been over 2 weeks and your letter still hasn’t arrived, you can request another security code.
- Will include the security code and the unique URL where you need to enter the code. The code expires in 60 days.
Since you must be logged in to enter the code–and we strongly discourage you from sharing your password–it's best if you can enter the code yourself. If authorized by you to do so, you can allow another person (ex: a property manager) to pick up the mail for you and give you the URL and code to enter online.
After you receive the security code
Once you enter the security code at the provided URL, your address will be confirmed within a few minutes.
If you have any issues with the code, check that your letter is less than 60 days old and that you’re entering the info correctly. If you have multiple listings that need address confirmation, be sure to check that you’re entering the right code for the right listing (the name is at the top of your letter).
Why we confirm addresses
At Airbnb, safety is our priority. To protect our community from confusing check-in experiences, and other issues that could arise from an incorrect or incomplete address, we want to confirm the precise addresses of Airbnb listings.