Conditions de remboursement/exonération des frais de service dans le cadre de la reprise des aventures Airbnb post-COVID-19
By using the Airbnb Platform as an Adventures Host, you are indicating that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Adventures Fee Refund/Waiver Terms.
To support Adventure Hosts as they emerge from quarantine and ramp up Adventure bookings in regions that have reopened, for Eligible Adventures Airbnb will refund or waive its Service Fee for Eligible Adventure bookings completed during the Refund/Waiver Window (read below), up to a total of $1,000 USD of waived Service Fees per Eligible Adventures Host (the “Refund/Waiver Limit”). This means that Eligible Adventures Hosts will receive the entire Listing Fee of their Eligible Adventure booked during the Refund/Waiver Window.
- “Eligible Adventures Hosts” means Adventures Hosts who had an Adventure published on the platform on or before the Eligibility Date and have not previously received the fee waiver offer for single day experiences.
- “Eligible Adventure” means an Adventure that was published on the platform on or before the Eligibility Date.
- “Eligibility Date” means March 16, 2020.
- “Regional Reopen Date” means the date after the Eligibility Date on which an Eligible Adventures Host is able to host their Eligible Adventure on Airbnb. This date is the first date that a Host is able to host their Eligible Adventure, not the date when an Eligible Host actually hosts their first Eligible Adventure. Where an Eligible Host offers Eligible Adventures in multiple regions, the Regional Reopen Date is tied to each Eligible Adventure, and is the date in which that Host is first able to host the Eligible Adventure in the relevant region.
- “Refund/Waiver Window” means the 55 days following the Regional Reopen Date applicable to the region in which an Eligible Adventures Host offers an Eligible Adventure.
How it works
For Eligible Adventures Hosts with an Adventure in a region which has opened for single day Experiences bookings prior to October 1, 2020, Airbnb will refund its Service Fee for bookings received by an Eligible Host for an Eligible Adventure during the Refund/Waiver Window. For Eligible Adventures Hosts with an Adventure in a region which has opened for single day Experiences bookings on or after October 1, 2020, Airbnb will not collect a Service Fee for bookings received by an Eligible Host for an Eligible Adventure during the Refund/Waiver Window. The list of regions opened for single day Experiences can be found here.
Hosts receiving a refund of the Service Fee instead of a waiver at the time of booking will receive such refund within 60 days of the completed Eligible Adventure. Refunds or waivers may apply until such Eligible Host has reached the Refund/Waiver Limit, even if relevant Eligible Adventures are scheduled to take place after the Refund/Waiver Window.
- If a region that was previously open for single day experience bookings, opens on October 1, 2020 for Adventures bookings and an Eligible Adventures Host receives a booking on October 20, 2020 for an Eligible Adventure, scheduled for January 20, 2021, the Service Fee for that booking will be refunded within 60 days of the completed Eligible Adventure so long as the Eligible Host has not reached their Refund/Waiver Limit. However, additional guest bookings for an Eligible Adventure made outside the Refund/Waiver Window will be subject to Airbnb’s standard Service Fees.
- If a region that was not previously open for single day experience bookings, opens on October 1, 2020 for single day experiences and Adventures bookings, and an Eligible Adventures Host receives a booking on October 20, 2020 for an Eligible Adventure, scheduled for January 20, 2021, the Service Fee for that booking will be waived at the time of booking so long as the Eligible Host has not reached their Refund/Waiver Limit. However, additional guest bookings for an Eligible AdventureEligible Experience made outside the Refund/Waiver Window will be subject to Airbnb’s standard Service Fees.
Bookings for Eligible Adventures that are made and cancelled inside the Refund/Waiver Window will not be counted against the Refund/Waiver Limit, meaning that the Refund/Waiver Limit will increase by the amount of the canceled Service Fee that was previously deducted from the Refund/Waiver Limit.
Experiences in the Social Impact program will continue to pay no Service Fees as before.
Sur le même sujet
- Marche à suivre•VoyageurAnimées par des experts locaux, les aventures sont des excursions en petits groupes de plusieurs jours, qui entraînent les voyageurs hors de…
- Marche à suivre•VoyageurConseils, recommandations de sécurité et pratiques recommandées pour mieux vous préparer dans le cadre de l'organisation d'aventures.
- Marche à suivre•VoyageurAvant de réserver, lisez la description de l'aventure pour mieux vous la représenter. En savoir plus sur les questions de sécurité, la prépa…