Tastefully decorated private rooms in 3 bedroom house. Comfortable queen size bed, desk, closet space and television with premium cable. Residence well located to easily access highway 280 or 101. CalTrain. Fairly close to supermarket and shops.
Three bedroom house. Host is a self-employed attorney who has home office. Host has one bedroom. Second and third bedrooms are rented from time to time through AirbnB or similar. Guest bathroom is shared, but can be used exclusively by guest for an additional amount by agreement.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have morning access to the kitchen and additional access by agreement. Guests may have limited use to the living room as long as quiet. Guests may use small back yard for limited use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Host is familiar with the Bay Area and is happy to give suggestions for transportation, restaurants, activities, etc...
1. Airbnb guest will be respectful and considerate of other household occupants.
2. Airbnb guest will clean up after him/herself, including, but not limited to, doing any of his or her dishes, putting away his or her laundry, cleaning up after his or herself in the bathroom, taking out the garbage cans on Thursday night (trash night). Comply with the terms of these house rules and in the Sublease Agreement, if any, between Airbnb guest and Host.
3. Airbnb guest will remove dishes and garbage from his or her room daily.
4. Airbnb guest will remove shoes while in the house.
5. Airbnb guest will be careful not to let the cats out of the house.
6. Airbnb guest will not use drugs in the house.
7. Airbnb guest will not smoke in or around the house.
8. Airbnb guest will be mindful and considerate of the neighbors.
9. Airbnb guest will not block the driveway.
10. Occupancy in each bedroom is for one (1) person only, the person named in the Airbnb contract,unless otherwise agreed to by Airbnb Host.
11. Guests of any kind must be pre-approved by Host. No overnight guests without pre-approval of Host. Any guests that are approved by the Host and by mutual agreement of the other Airbnb guest(s), maybe be subject to additional fees, to be agreed to between the Airbnb guest and Host.
12. Light cooking.
13. Airbnb guest will not deposit excessive amounts of toilet paper, sanitary napkins or tampons in the toilet. Normal amounts of toilet paper should be deposited in the toilet, not the waste bin.
14. No pets of any kind allowed by Airbnb guest. (Host has cats).
15. Airbnb guests should park on the street, preferably on Louis Rd. where the street abuts the side of neighboring properties.
16. Airbnb guest will not play loud music or otherwise make excessive noise.
17. Airbnb guest will not drink dark fluids except in the kitchen area and will use a tray in their room or living room when eating to avoid spilling on the white carpet.
18. Airbnb guest acknowledges that there may be other tenants/guests in the house.
19. Airbnb guest will put the toilet seat down after use in a shared bathroom, if applicable.
20. Airbnb guest will place a coaster or other protective cover under cups, glasses, plates or bowls when placing them on furniture surfaces (especially antique wood furniture).
21. Airbnb guest will clean the carpet if they spill on or excessively soil the carpet.
22. Airbnb guest will pay a $500 security deposit upon check-in.
23. Airbnb guest will use heater reasonably and turn off thermostat before departing the premises. Excessive use of the heater will result in a surcharge of $75.00, which will be deducted from the security deposit.
24. For stays of over 7 days, the Airbnb guest agrees to enter into separate written agreement consistent with the terms of the Airbnb booking.