À propos de ce logement
Modern, clean 1 BR apartment. Very convenient, 2 mins walk to Asakusabashi Sta. easy access to Akihabahara, central Asakusa,Ueno & Skytree. Local restaurants and convenience stores in the area. Pocket wifi access for guests. (**Up to 1GB is available per day)
Our modern and clean 1 bedroom apartment is great for a couple wanting to experience the more traditional side of Tokyo. Located on the 9th floor the apartment has great views across the east side of Tokyo. With a generous kitchen and dining table it provides a very practical and functional space to live. The bathroom and laundry area has a separate shower room with bathtub and toilet.
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access (**Up to 1GB is available per day)
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine and laundry detergent
- Full kitchen
- Separate shower room and Japanese style washlet toilet
- Air conditioners
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed
1 double sofa bed
1 single futon
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
+++++++++++++ Packages ++++++++++++++
If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services. Packages can be both sent and received at their branch offices, or at some convenience stores.
Search “Yamato Transport Inquiries” for their homepage. Their phone number is listed there, and you do not need a local number to call them.
As a general rule, we do not accept deliveries to the property. Please contact us first if you are having something delivered.
If you do not contact us beforehand, we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
*** Things for you to keep in mind ***
This apartment is located close to railway. So it might get noisy when a train passes by. The noise is not too loud so it should not affect your stay. Also train stops between 1:00 am and 4:00 am, so it becomes quiet at night.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is NOT allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything except for toilet paper into toilet as it can cause a clog and it costs a lot to repair the toilet
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
-Please do not have packages sent to the property. If you need to send or receive a package, you can use Yamato Transport’s delivery services.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hello! My name is Kenzo. Nice to meet you all :)
I was born and raised in Japan. For fun I enjoy travelling and sightseeing. Recently I went on a trip to Okinawa.
Tokyo is a great city to travel around as there are so many things you can enjoy. The place I would definitely recommend you the most is Senso-ji Shrine. If you are not sure where to visit, it might be fun to visit there and experience Japanese culture.
As a Airbnb host, I will try my best to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo :) Please feel free to ask me anything.
Hello, My name is Kenzo.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.