Brand new and modern apartment in the heart of Chevron Island, overlooking Surfers Paradise Skyline. Short stroll to everything Surfers Paradise has to over. 5 minutes from heart of Surfers and the beach and 2 minutes from Chevron Restaurants.
Big room with balcony available in this modern apartment (see pictures). Overlooking the gorgeous Surfers Paradise Skyline, this furnished apartment has the view to impress.
Located on Chevron Island, a short walk from the beachfront esplanade, Surfers nightlife, and world famous 42km stretch of beaches.
* Skyline and canal views from the big main balcony, unbeatable view by night and day
* BBQ area on main balcony
* Designer kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances.
* A very generous private bedroom (big queen-size bed with a premium mattress...you'll never want to lay in another bed again :D) with ceiling fan, built-in robes, and private balcony with hinterland/mountain views. (Sorry, Aircon only in living room but we can turn it on for you at night if needed. It cools down the whole apartment easily. The room stays nice and cool most of the time as it is facing North West e.g. no sunrise early in the morning!)
* Modern bathroom with bathtub (shared with 1 person), separate powder room/toilet
* Luxury, modern furniture throughout
* Spacious layout and quality finishes
* Pool, spa, sauna, gym, pavillion and private terrace for functions.
* Impressive range of top-rated restaurants close by
* High-speed wireless internet (500gb limit) and entertainment system
* Free secure undercover carpark
Accès des voyageurs
You will have an access card that will give you unrestricted access to all facilities and entertainment areas (pool, gym, spa, sauna).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are two friendly, clean, sociable guys so feel right at home. Always up for a chat but if you want your privacy we will respect that. Happy to help with anything you may need or give tips on what to do around the Gold Coast. Check the profile for more info about us.
Small fox terrier dog on premises. Friendly to everyone. Will not be allowed in your room but will be in living room.
Guests 18+ only please! I would expect you to be clean and considerate of our property. Cigarette smoking is not a problem, however only on balcony with closed doors due to smell. Note that we do smoke Shisha (Hookah/Argileh) inside occasionally (non-tobacco fruit flavours).
No parties/guests (unless discussed first with us), or excessive noise after 11pm (standard residential building rules).
Only the actual people who booked can stay at the place, meaning no extra guests or people who were not on the original booking unless approved by us first.
There is a small (extremely friendly!) dog on the premises so if you don't like dogs or are afraid of dogs please do not book. Sadly, this line had to be added due to very bad experiences with a past booking.
À partir du 29 décembre 2017 - 2 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
Cet hôte a 1 commentaire pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Happy to host and meet new people from around the world. Always up for a chat and a laugh. I moved to Australia from Germany about 8 years ago. Currently sharing an apartment with my mate Greg (far right guy in the second picture) from the US. We are very friendly and hospitable and welcoming to all. We will offer you a fun stay in Surfers Paradise, in an awesome apartment.