The homes grand entrance and open floor plan throughout the kitchen, living room and out onto the beautiful garden Lani, makes this an ideal home for family to visit, enjoy and relax. Cooking will be a pure pleasure with this gourmet island kitchen.
HAWAII STATE TAX WILL BE ADDED TO THE DAY RATE and sent to you in a special offer
This home is beautifully decorated with Hawaiian art and offers a traditional floor plan including a total of three master bedrooms. The Master Suite is furnished with a king bed and an en-suite master bath with dual sinks, a tub, a standalone shower, and a beautiful outdoor private garden shower. Two additional bedrooms can be found down the hall each as stunning as the next and comfortably outfitted with queen beds and spacious en-suites.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests of Hale Kanani have access to the Villages Recreation center which includes a free-form freshwater pool and hot tub, exercise room with cardio and weight-lifting equipment, and a clubhouse pavilion with a catering kitchen that can be reserved (restrictions apply). Centrally located at the Mauna Lani, you'll find many interesting attractions and fun activities nearby. From water sports and golf at Francis Brown Golf Course to Petroglyph hunting at Puako Petroglyph Archaeological Preserve, you're sure to find something to please everyone.
Not all taxes and fees are represented by the nightly rate offered. Please contact us for an accurate pricing quote. HAWAII STATE TAX WILL BE ADDED TO THE DAY RATE and sent to you in a special offer. Incorporated in the cleaning fee is our $50 reservation fee and $49 vacation rental damage protection fee. A 3.5% processing fee will apply. All resort fees are not included in this rental charge.
This unit has a Central AC system throughout the cottage with three thermostats. It should not be set below 70° Fahrenheit. Please help us conserve electricity and turn the temperature up when leaving the unit.
Hale Kanani- House Rules:
1. Check In Time 3pm: Check out Time 11am
2. Please do not hang wet towels, bathing suits or any other wet items to dry on outside Lanais, common areas or walkways. Please use the provided towel rack in closet by half bath.
3. We ask that you please refrain from any loud and or disturbing noises from 9:00pm to 8:00am.
4. Air Conditioning: There are 3 AC controls. Please maintain 75 -80 degrees F when in use. Please keep glass sliding doors closed when AC is in use.
(Please be mindful of electric use- Hawaii has the highest electric rates in the country. Lights off, AC only as needed, Hand wash small loads of dishes).
5. Gas Grill- is located on the back lanai and is available for use. Turn on gas tank under cabinet. You will need the clicker starter to start the grill (Auto start INOP) Clicker in outside drawer by grill. Please turn off gas tank after each use.
6. Beach Chairs, toys and a cooler are located in the closet by the half bath. Please return them at the end of your stay.
7. Trash and recyclables shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located within the trash enclosure. If trash receptacle is full, please find another trash receptacle which is not full within the community. All trash must be wrapped or bagged. No flammable, combustible cans are allowed to be disposed of in the trash chute(s). There is a $50.00 fee charged for the clean-up of any trash receptacle(s) or enclosure caused by failure of Guest to follow the foregoing rules.
8. There is a Mauna Lani Beach Club Access Card available for you to use during your stay. Please make sure to return the card by the end of your stay. If the card is damaged or lost, there will be a $250.00 fee charged to your account.
Villages Common Area Rules
1. Surf boards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, etc., shall not be operated, used, left or allowed to stand on any part of the premises, other than inside the property.
1. Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, mopeds, golf carts and motorcycles shall be operated only on the road. No vehicles may be parked along the roadways of the Fairways Community except in designated guest stalls. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit 15mph. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Any occupant or guest that violates the parking and vehicle regulations may have their vehicle towed or booted at their own expense. The cost to unboot a vehicle is $50.00.
2. Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 9:00 pm and 8:00 am.
3. Pool is located in the center of the complex-8am- 10pm. You will need the pool key to access. If the pool key gets lost – there is a $250 fee to replace it. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult (over 18). Please shower off before entering the pool or the spa. Please use swim diapers for small children- regular diapers are not allowed in the pool. Reasonably sized toys, inflatable mats, tubes, snorkel gear and similar items shall NOT be permitted in the pool-NOT ALLOWED IN SPA.
4. Fitness Center is located in the center of the complex-5am- 10pm. Please use the pool key to access the pavilion. Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult (over 18). Persons leaving the exercise room must turn off televisions.
5. Smoking is not permitted in the pool, spa, or pavilion areas except in the designated area at the barbeque.
6. Trash and recyclables shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located within the trash enclosure. If trash receptacle is full, please find another trash receptacle which is not full within the community. All trash must be wrapped or bagged. No flammable, combustible cans are allowed to be disposed of in the trash chute(s). There is a $50.00 fee charged for the clean-up of any trash receptacle(s) or enclosure caused by failure of Guest to follow the foregoing rules.
Please review the Terms & Conditions of your Vacation Property carefully before you begin your vacation. Any monies received by Elite Pacific Properties, LLC, the “Agent”, for occupancy of Vacation Property, indicates the acceptance of the terms of our Terms & Conditions in full. It is the responsibility of all guests and members of their party to be familiar with all policies pertaining to the rental.
1. RENTER REQUIREMENTS
For legal and accounting purposes, the person placing the reservation must be the same as the credit/debit card holder. This person is considered to be the Guest. All other persons occupying the rental are considered to be the Guest's invitees, and all discussion regarding reservation, cancelation, and damage policies will be discussed with the Guest, not the Guest's invitees. The Guest must be an adult over the age of 21.
2. CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM
Elite Pacific Properties LLC requires a credit card on file for every reservation. Guest will be required to complete a credit card authorization form prior to gaining access to the property. The Guest will incur a 3.5% credit card surcharge fee for any amount Elite Pacific Properties LLC will charge to this credit card.
3. DAMAGE POLICY
Every reservation requires either
(1) a Damage Protection Policy (“Vacation Rental Damage Plan”)
(2) a $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) refundable security deposit, depending on the property.
The “Vacation Rental Damage Plan” covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check out. The policy will pay a maximum benefit depending on the plan purchased:
-$3000 in coverage for Vacation Rental Damage Insurance ($49)
-$5000 in coverage for Vacation Rental Damage Insurance ($89)
A few of our high end rentals require a Damage Protection Policy AND a Refundable Security Deposit. Any damages that exceed the maximum benefit will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of repairs or replacement of the property, up to the maximum benefit. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (URL HIDDEN) The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including, check in time. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Elite Pacific Properties any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage plan. Please contact Elite Pacific Properties directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment and instead wish to pay the refundable security deposit.
If a security deposit has been collected for the reservation, no portion may be applied to additional rental time or fees or other charges accrued by the Guest/ Invitees. The entire deposit will be refunded if
(1) no damage was done to the property other than reasonable wear and tear
(2) all keys are accounted for
(3) no items were missing
(4) all doors and windows were closed and secured upon departure
(5) all check out procedures were followed
(6) all Terms & Conditions were followed
(7) no miscellaneous charges were incurred, e.g., unpaid rental fees, guests or pets, additional cleaning fees, or other charges.
As a condition to the rental of all Vacation Properties, Elite Pacific Properties reserves the right to charge the Guest’s credit card for any and all uncovered Guest/Invitee caused losses and damages sustained to the Vacation Property throughout the duration of their period of occupancy. In the event of any uncovered Guest/Invitee-caused loss or damage to the Vacation Property, including, but not limited to, undue cleaning, eviction, service calls, service charges, fines/assessments, repairs or replacements, plus all applicable taxes, Elite Pacific Properties is hereby granted the right to charge the Guest's credit card. An itemized statement outlining all associated costs will be sent via regular or electronic mail to the address submitted by the Guest at such time as the reservation was booked. By confirming their reservation, the Guest hereby agrees to pay for all such charges, as defined above and on the proceeding pages.
4. POWER/ WEATHER RELATED CANCELATION
Elite Pacific Properties does NOT issue refunds due to acts of nature such as: weather, road conditions, hurricanes, power outages etc, but CSA Travel Protection Insurance does provide some protection against these instances. If the property is uninhabitable due to such circumstances and you did not purchase insurance, reservations can be rescheduled for future dates within one year of the reservation date.
Elite Pacific Properties is not responsible for any construction noise beyond the Property limits.
For any reservation of more than 14 days, a mandatory midstay cleaning may be required at a rate of $(INQUIRE). Additional cleaning is available on request at a rate of $30 per maid/hour (rate subject to change.) Please provide 48 hours notice if you would like any additional cleaning during your stay.
7. PROPERTY CONDITION
A Property Condition Form must be completed and returned to Agent within 24 hours of arrival, wherein any existing damages or deficiencies must be reported. At check-out, Guest must leave the property in tidy condition, similar to that at move in. Cleaning crews will handle all major cleaning of linens, towels, kitchens, floors and bathrooms. However, excessive cleaning will be billed at $30/hour and will be charged to the Guest.
Occupancy is restricted to the number of people listed at the time of booking. Guest acknowledges that they will personally occupy the Property for the entire length of stay and will not sublet. Tenant shall not use the Property for any illegal or unlawful purpose, nor shall the Property be used in a fashion that disturbs or offends the neighbors. If the number of occupants changes, Guest must immediately notify Agent and additional charges may apply. No special events, including but not limited to weddings, parties, and receptions, will not be allowed without the express written permission of Agent.
9. REPAIR AND SERVICE CALLS
Agent and owner do not guarantee against mechanical or electrical failure of air conditioning, fans, lights, televisions, VCRs, DVDs, or other equipment. Guest agrees to report any inoperative items to Agent promptly, and Agent agrees to make every effort to have maintenance done quickly and efficiently. Should a repair person conclude that equipment is in working order, or that failure was due to the actions of the Guest, then the charge for the service call will be billed to Guest and Guest agrees to pay the charge. No refund or rent deduction will be made due to failure of such equipment.
10. RIGHT TO ENTER
If necessary, Owner or Agent or their designated vendors may enter the property in order to inspect or make necessary or requested repairs. Owner or Agent will give Guest at least 24 hours minimum notice before entering the Property, and will only enter during reasonable hours except in the case of emergency. Regular vendors to the property including, pool, yard, and cleaning services shall be allowed to enter at normally scheduled times.
Guest agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Owner and Agent from all claims, disputes, litigation, judgments, costs and attorney fees resulting from loss, damage, or injury to Guest and guests or their personal property. Owner and agent are not responsible for lost, stolen, or misplaced items. Guest is also aware of the inherent risks to person and property while occupying residences near the ocean or that have pool/Jacuzzi features. Any and all claims, controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this contract/agreement, or the breach thereof, which remain unresolved after direct negotiations between the parties, shall first be submitted to confidential Mediation in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Mediation of Disputes of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. If any issues, claims or disputes remain unresolved after mediation concludes, the parties agree to submit any such issues to binding arbitration before one arbitrator in accordance with the Rules, Procedures, and Protocols for Arbitration of Disputes of Dispute Prevention & Resolution, Inc., then in effect. The parties further agree that the award of the arbitrator is binding upon the parties and that judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii. All disputes or claims pertaining to the Agreement shall be adjudicated in the State of Hawaii, County of Honolulu.
LAND USE ORDINANCE COMPLIANCE
In accordance with City and County of Honolulu Land Use Ordinance section 21-10.1, this property is provided to you, exclusively, for a period of 30 days or greater. You are electing to occupy this property for the exact days outlined in the booking details, above. By law, the property cannot be rented to or occupied by other tenants during any portion of the 30-day term. If you should choose to occupy the property for additional nights within the 30-day rental term, a full payment of any additional charges must be made prior to such occupancy. Elite Pacific Properties will designate and or change the actual dates of the 30-day or longer Rental Period prior to the Start Occupancy Date.
Guest understands and agrees that the Rental Charges are determined based on Guest’s planned Arrival and Departure dates; and that Owner and Agent incur significant costs based on the number of days that Guest actually occupies and uses the Property. Guest further understands and agrees that in the event that they occupy the Property for more days than specified, based on the Arrival Date and Departure Date, that Guest will pay an additional Property Usage Charge, plus state and county General Excise and Transient Accommodation Taxes thereon; and Guest authorizes Agent to charge their credit card on file for the full amount of that Property Usage Charge (if any), plus taxes, plus a Credit Card Processing Fee of 3.5%.
ELECTRICITY CHARGES: Guest’s rental charges are based on normal electricity usage. We recommend that you turn off air conditioning when gone, and that you ensure all doors and windows are shut if the air conditioning is on. In the event that Guest’s usage results in unusually high electricity charges, Guest agrees to pay for the additional charges beyond those deemed normal for the Property. A 3.5% Payment Processing Fee will be added to this charge.
Très strictes 60
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Elite Pacific Properties is the leading luxury real estate brokerage and vacation rental firm in Hawaii, with over 100 agents statewide offering everything from luxury residential property sales to multi-unit projects/developer sales, to luxury vacation rentals. Elite Pacific Properties was founded in 2005 and is the only luxury real estate firm with staffed offices on each of Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island.
Elite Pacific Properties is a member of Who’s Who In Luxury Real Estate, an exclusive organization of the top luxury brokers in the world; has been named to Inc. Magazine’s prestigious national “Inc. 5000” list for both 2013 and 2014; and been ranked by Pacific Business News as the 9th fastest growing company in Hawaii on its 2014 Fastest 50 list.
Our Vacation Rental Division reflects our high standards of excellence. With over 70 professionally managed luxury homes available for vacation rentals throughout Hawaii, we are committed to making sure that our vacation clients experience the very best in quality, delivery and outstanding service.
Active Member of:
- (VRMA) Vacation Rental Managers Association
- (NAR) National Association of Realtors
- (HAR) Hawaii Association of Realtors
- (HBR) Honolulu Board of Realtors