Our apartment with canal view is situated in the local "Oud West" part of Amsterdam, on the Jacob van Lennepkade. Located next to the Vondelpark, the old centre with spots like Leidseplein square and the Jordaan are in walking distance of our home.
This lovely apartment is perfect for couples who like to relax in a local but central neighborhood in Amsterdam. The accommodation is located on the first floor, featuring a spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, en-suite bedroom, bathroom with bath tub and shower, and a separate toilet. Besides, there is a spacious terrace with lounge set. This homely apartment offers all you need for a pleasant business or holiday trip.
For the third person we have a comfortable sofa in the living room.
Please let us know in order to provide you bed linen.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to the whole apartment
Free WiFi connection
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Guests can contact SI SI CLARO host service any day of the week at any time.
**** IMPORTANT INFORMATION CHECK-IN****
- Late check-in (after 8pm -until 12:30 am ) and late check-out (untill 6pm) are charged with a €70,00 fee and is asked to be paid upon arrival.
- In case of delay, please inform us about this by a simple call or message, to avoid the below mentioned late arrival fee.
- We have a waiting time of 30 minutes after the agreed check-in time. After 30 minutes we will charge €70,00, in case we are not notified about the delay.
We will ask 250€ for deposit what we will returned it during the check out.
We have very simple house rules:
1) Treat our place like your own home. We love our house and take care of it. 2) Respect the neighbors as if they were your own. It is a pleasant neighborhood
3) You are welcome to use supplies, but replace them before you leave;
4) We take care of the cleaning, it would be appreciated if you leave our place tidy.
5) Our house is our own house. Therefor it is not a party-house. We won't accept a group of young people.
6) Our house is smoke-free. If you are desperate, we have a balcony.
7) We will ask 250 euros deposit, that will be returned during the check out.
- Late check-in (20:00 - 00:30), and late check out (until 18:00) are charged 70,00 EURO. Please pay this amount upon arrival during check-in.
- We have a waiting time of 30 minutes after the arranged check-in time. After these 30 minutes we will charge 70,00 EURO in case we are not notified on time about your delay.
Cet hôte a 339 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are Luis and Melanie and we managed our own Bed & Breakfast in Barcelona for more than 3 years. We are now living in Amsterdam and working as independent check-in managers for owners and landlords.
“Si si claro” means “yes of course!” in Spanish, and was the name of our Bed & Breakfast in Barcelona. This B&B – since 2010 – was located in our own home. That’s when we learned how valuable it is to have a trustworthy person taking care of your home and guests when travelling. Since 2013 we take care of the home and guests of others in Amsterdam.
We strongly believe the mix of outstanding hospitality, personal attention and accurate guest selection is the key to successful short term rental of your home.
A little description about myself (Luis).... I am Argentinian, an outgoing person, when I have some free time i like to take my car and go out to the mountains to enjoy the nature and relax.
I love my family, my son Max and friends, and of course a good BBQ :-)
We wish you a great time in this beautiful city Amsterdam and we will make you feel like home even if you are far from your first home ;-)