I am sorry that you were not happy with the accommodation.
I will address some of your complains below:
- bathroom - it is clearly written (twice) in the description "We have a dedicated bathroom (toilet, sink and shower) only for the two rooms for Airbnb guests."
- it was expected that you will share the bathroom with a "stranger", who for us is a guest.
- the WiFi user name and password were big in clearly displayed on the shelf in your room.
- because you've arrived at night it was dark; for all guests convenience I've uploaded three very clear and detailed maps on how to find the house, which is located as you've mentioned at the end of a battle-axe short driveway. I also send messages to all guest that book to mention - "Please see the maps so you can find the house easily".
- kitchen - we do use the kitchen before 9:00 PM, so there is some noise. I receive this as a valid feedback and I will mention in the description that the room is adjacent to the kitchen.
- In the description is mentioned twice that the bathroom is shared. I have built a bathroom especially for the two guest rooms that I rent out.
- We use the kitchen generally before 9:00 PM; afterwards we are at the other end of the house. Guests are also allowed to use the kitchen.
- The area is one of quietest in Canberra and the house is far away from any busy road.
I wish you all the best
Alex and Indi