À propos de ce logement
Room #4 is a large garden facing double bedroom positioned next to the guesthouse main entrance. Double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
We're right on the river's edge in the friendly community village of Redhouse, which borders the Zwartkops Wetland Conservancy and Aloes Nature Reserve.
Rivers Edge Guesthouse can accommodate 10 people sharing five spacious en-suite rooms – two river facing double rooms with patios, one garden facing twin room (two single beds) with private patio, one garden facing double room, and one garden facing self-catering bachelor unit with double bed.
All rooms are carpeted and equipped with ceiling fan, luggage rack, built in cupboard, vanity dresser, tea/coffee station, TV/Mnet, and Free Wi-Fi.
Accès des voyageurs
A communal lounge, dining room and honesty bar is available for guests who want to socialize. Guests can also relax on the river front lawns, which lead down to the river's edge and private jetty.
Off-street parking is provided behind secure property boundary walls and secured by 24-hour armed response reaction service.
Guests are provided with a remote driveway gate control to access the property during their stay.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Your hosts live onsite and are available to answer any questions that you may have.
Only 15 minutes from Rivers Edge Guesthouse to either Port Elizabeth, Uitenhage or Despatch and an hour's drive to all world renown "Big 5" game parks in the malaria-free province of Eastern Cape.
Activities within the village of Redhouse include rowing (the Grey High School and Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University rowing clubs are based here), sailing (boats and life jackets can be hired at Redhouse Yacht Club), wind surfing, fishing (river and sea), hiking, birding and mountain biking.
We value your privacy while you are staying with us, and have designed a lodging experience around this concept. You have your own space in your allocated room and outdoor patio space for the duration of your stay, and you are welcome to use the communal space provided for all guests in the dining room, lounge, honesty bar, and river front lawn areas.
Please abide by the following short list of house rules to ensure that all guests enjoy a harmonious experience at Rivers Edge Guesthouse:
1. During your stay please preserve our environment and be rational in water and electricity use.
2. The property uses a septic waste system for sewerage, so care must be taken to not dispose of unnatural materials in the toilets. Sanitary bins are provided in all bathrooms for this purpose.
3. Electricity is 220 V, 60 Hz, C/F
4. Visitors or business meetings can be hosted or held in common areas of the guesthouse such as the bar, dining room, or lounge or on the private outdoor room patio but not in the room itself.
5. Open fire and cigarette smoking is not allowed inside the guesthouse building. A communal barbecue / braai area is provided outside the dining room area for open fire, while ashtrays are provided for smoking outdoors, such as on the private patios.
6. Please treat the premises and facilities that are at your disposal with respect, and check the amenities and inventory carefully.
7. Report any damages, faults or objections to service to the proprietor promptly.
8. Note that you are responsible for damages that occur by your fault or by the fault of the people that you are responsible for and that you are obliged to pay for any such damages.
9. Meals are to be pre-booked and are served during the period of:
Breakfast 07.00–10.00 hours
Dinner 19.00–21.00 hours
10. If you require a lunch or picnic package and possible meal alterations please notify the proprietor a day in advance by 21.00 hours at the latest.
11. You are responsible for the care of your valuables and the guesthouse is not liable in case of theft or loss.
12. Please keep in mind the other guests that want to rest and avoid making noise in the room or in the hallway after 23.00 hours.
13. For safety and hygiene reasons preparing of hot meals in the room is not allowed except for in the self-catering garden cottage.
14. Fire fighting notices are located in the hallways so please read them and abide them.
15. Lost and found items please report at the proprietor.
16. On the day of your departure please leave the room by 11.00 hours. Your stay in the room after 12.00 hours is charged as an additional day.
17. For later arrival or earlier departure to the dates booked, please notify the proprietor in advance within 30 days prior to arrival, failing which the guest will be obliged to pay cancellation fees.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.