The two-storey maisonette is built and furnished in the traditional cycladic style, dominated by simplicity and functionality. It is completely independent and located on a rocky shore of ancient Melissi, current Melissaki of Kea island in Cyclades. The unobstructed horizon of the sea and islands provide your eyes the possibility to enjoy alternative images of nature. The sea breeze cleanses your body and soul. The western orientation allows the colors of sunset to capture your most brilliant memories.
You can purchase pure traditional products that you can cook in your fully equipped kitchen such as meat, fishes, vegetables, honey, olive oil etc. but also, you can use your own herb garden with oregano, thyme, rosemary, sage, mint, parsley, basil etc. Furthermore, in about 150m away there is a route that will guide you to a sandy private beach where you can fish and swim. In about 2km away there is an organized beach, Xyla. Near the maisonette there are paved routes that will guide you at various locations of the island.
- Melissaki is a calm & beautiful neighborhood where many Greek celebrities, reporters and artists have their own cottage, such as Alekos Fasianos. The maisonette is 2,5 km away from Kea's port, Korissia.
- Unique view
- Guests: up to 7
- Parking up to 3 cars.
- Spacious garden with olive trees.
- Electrical/electronic devices: fully equipped
- Household items: for 12 guests.
- Wooden deck, special for children.
- Possibility of renting a WRANGLER Jeep in very competitive price, for your easy transportation in the island.
- Breakfast/dinner of your choice (bio products,drinks included) : 8/15 euros per person.
- Linen, face and body towels for each guest provided.
- My mother believes that if you connect your vacation memories with flavors, they will last longer. Τhat's why we offer for FREE the first dinner-BBQ with fish or meat, appetizers and wine, as well as the first full breakfast to start your day.
How to reach Kea island:
Kea is the closest to Athens Cycladic island. The ferry arrives with no stops, with only destination Kea's port and in this way the island isn't that crowded. It's a great deal to have a good taste of Aegean Sea and Cyclades, specially for couples or family vacations. When you arrive at Athens Int. Airport, you could use the every one hour bus line: Airport - Lavrio port. The ticket is 3 euros per person and the route lasts less than an hour. Then, from Lavrio port you would take the ferry for Kea and in about 1 hour you'll be in a small paradise just a breath away from Athens.
A little more about Kea:
Kea is protected by Apollo, God of light, music and divination. Here you can redefine your life. You will recall the wisdom of the past and envision the future. Aristeos, semi-God and son of Apollo, taught the ancient residents of Kea the agriculture, apiculture, farming and cheesemaking. You will enjoy primary products such as vegetables, meat, cheese, wine, honey, yoghurt and the most delicious bread, baked in traditional oven, kneaded with high quality genuine flour. The island is surrounded by sandy beaches with cool and crystal clear waters. Swim and forget your fatigue and anxieties.