A recently renovated (2016) and well-designed ONE-BEDROOM apartment in the famous Latin Quarter - one of the historical districts in Paris.
A short walk to reach the Louvre, Notre Dame and the Eiffel Tower.
Direct line from the Eurostar station (Gare du Nord).
Everything is brand new as our cosy apartment was recently (2016) renovated and tastefully decorated by a local architect.
Our apartment is very quiet and is situated on the 4st French/UK floor (there's an ELEVATOR!) of a historical residential building dating back to XIX century. Mind there are 5 steps to climb from the elevator to our property.
SLEEPS up to 6 people.
Minimum stay - 3 nights.
During the New Year period - 5 nights.
Sometimes we accept 1- and 2-night bookings but only to fill in a gap between two existing bookings. Please ASK.
WE PROVIDE (items included in the nightly price):
FREE wi-fi internet
USB-chargers (USB slots in addition to regular sockets)
FREE international calls to most fixed lines and some mobiles (US, Canada, China, etc).
Queen-size bed (160x200cm) in the bedroom
Two double sofa-beds (140x200) in the living room
Quality bedding and linen
Set of 3 towels per person
All necessary kitchen appliances
Electricity and utilities are included in the price.
The apartment surface is 350 sq. feet / 32.5 sq.m or 3-times the size of a typical Paris hotel room.
Accès des voyageurs
- The Wi-Fi codes are clearly labelled on the shelf under the TV-set.
- You will find a neighborhood guide with suggestions of useful places and places or interest.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
- Our contact details are clearly labelled near the landline phone. You can give us a call or send us a message (What's up, Viber, sms, etc.) or contact us on Airbnb.
We answer pretty quickly.
Saint-Sulpice Church is located within a couple of minutes on foot from our place. It is a Roman Catholic church in Paris, France, on the east side of the Place Saint-Sulpice within the rue Bonaparte, in the Luxembourg Quarter of the 6th arrondissement. At 113 metres long, 58 metres in width and 34 metres tall, it is only slightly smaller than Notre-Dame and thus the second largest church in the city. It is dedicated to Sulpitius the Pious.
- Our apartment is NON-SMOKING!
- NO PETS are allowed.
- NO PARTIES are allowed ANY TIME!
- NO LOUD MUSIC is allowed ANY TIME!
- NO NOISE is allowed after 22:00 and during the night till 8am in the morning during the week and 9:30am during the weekend!
- If you return home during the night, please DO NOT SLAM the elevator door (shut it carefully!), please DO NOT TALK in the stairs and the stair landing! You will wake up the neighbors (this is a historical building with bad isolation of common areas!)
If you make noise, the neighbors will call the police!
Violation of any of the above restrictions will result in no return of your security deposit.
- EARLY check-in (in the morning instead of 4pm) or LATE check-out (in the afternoon or evening instead of by 10am) is possible upon request, subject to the apartment availability. The cost if €75 payable in cash upon arrival.
- NIGHT check-in or check-out (i.e., between 11pm and 7am) is subject to a supplemental charge of €30 payable in cash upon arrival. This fee is intended to compensate us a taxi fare to get to/from the apartment when there's no public transport.
- Our minimum stay for the regular season is 3 nights (5 nights for X-mas and NY periods. Please note that usually NO check-in or check-out is possible on 24/25 December and 30/31 December/1/2 January) although sometimes an exception can be made.
Sometimes we accept 1-night and 2-night bookings when they fill in short gaps between two existing reservations. Please ASK.
However note that the use of a washer/dryer is not included in the price of stays shorter than 3 nights.
- In case of the key loss, the cost to reproduce the keys (€50 for a front door magnetic badge, €40 for a 2nd building entrance door key and €120 for the apartment door lock key) will be deducted from your security deposit.
- It is strictly PROHIBITED in France to use TORRENT both for downloading or uploading any file. This is ILLEGAL and MAY LEAD TO A FINE OF €1,500.
- Please DO NOT dry any clothes on the radiators in the bedroom and in the living room. These radiators are made of natural stones and are therefore quite expensive (over €800 each). They are NOT intended for drying any clothes (the color of your clothes will crock the radiator!). So, any damage caused to them will be subject to no return of your security deposit. You can ONLY use the BATHROOM RADIATOR to dry your clothes.
Also, you can use the dryer function of the washer/dryer.
- In case of any minor damage to the internet-box, TV modem-box or a remote-control, a €50 fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
- At your arrival the beds are made, a set of bath towels and dish towels are provided to your disposal.
Please DO NOT do any cleaning or wash towels or bed linen. It is included in the price. In case of linen or towel damage due to your washing, their price will be deducted from the security deposit.
- The apartment is provided to you in a very good condition, so we kindly request you to return it to us in the same state as you found it, i.e. dishes washed, dish-washer emptied, garbage thrown away (the garbage bins can be found in the inner yard - the inner yard door is in front of the building entrance door (to the right from the stairs).
Please make sure you respect the recyclying rules:
- glass garbage to be put in a separate dedicated container;
- plastic / carton / paper / metal cans to be put in a separate dedicated container;
- the rest - in a non-sorted garbage container.
If the above condition is not respected, a sum of €50 will be deducted from your security deposit for extra cleaning fee.
- Additional towels and/or linen could be provided upon request, at €15 per set.
- During your stay, an extra cleaning can be arranged at your request, at the additional fee of €20/hour. For longer stays (over 10 days), a free cleaning and linen/towel change could be arranged, upon request.
À partir du 26 décembre 2017 - 6 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 5 nuits.
I am Katia.
I live in Paris and would be happy to be your host when you come to this romantic city!
I speak English, French and Russian, so you are welcome to write in any of these languages.
My assistant Olga will meet you at the apartment for your check in/out and will help you to get settled.
See you soon in Paris!