Spacious & open 3 Bed/2 Bath craftsman home is less than 2 miles from Main Street & within blocks of Cleveland Park, Swamp Rabbit Trail, Greenville Zoo & Willy Taco. This updated home includes lots of open space & outdoor living to make your stay more enjoyable.
1800 square foot home has 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, including a large master suite. Although the home retains much of its original beauty & charm it has been renovated to include modern conveniences. Renovations include all new stainless appliances, hand crafted decor & updated baths.
1) Kitchen - New appliances with access to all of the essentials you would need for a vacation as well as to prepare meals at the house. Tons of counter space as well as a breakfast bar & live-edge mahogany island.
2) Dining Room - Open floorplan with a designated 4 person dining room table. 5 additional bar seating spaces throughout the kitchen.
3) Living Room - Large 60 inch LED TV to watch while relaxing on the comfortable sectional sofa.
4) Bedrooms/Bathrooms - Queen Bed (Main), Queen Bed (Guest 1) & Full Futon (Guest 2). Main bedroom has attached master bath with glass enclosed shower with rain showerhead. Additional bathroom is located in the hallway outside of Guest Room 1 . This bathroom has a full size tub perfect for soaking after a long day of exploring Greenville!
5) Laundry - Large capacity, high efficiency washer/dryer are in a separate laundry area and available for use.
6) Outdoor Living - Large covered front porch has 2 rocking chairs & an outdoor bench seat to relax on. The backyard is enclosed with 6 ft privacy fence, firepit with seating, dining table & a propane BBQ.
Accès des voyageurs
The master bath closet will be locked with our private storage but all other indoor areas will be accessible. Please just respect our personal belongings & space while you are enjoying your stay in our home.
The outdoor shed will be locked.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will greet you in Greenville upon your arrival & will be a phone call away during the duration of your stay if anything is needed. Additionally, we will leave you a folder of information including any suggested sights or restaurants.
If you are bringing a vehicle we do have an incredibly long driveway which could fit about 5-6 cars. It is a single lane driveway so please plan accordingly!
We do own a dog who will be on vacation while you visit. The house will be cleaned but please keep this in mind in case of allergies!!!
Check in & check out times are flexible so if you need a different time than listed please let us know.
No smoking in the house. Ashtrays will be provided outside.
Due to liability issues no unregistered guests are allowed at the home without being approved in advance. If unregistered guests are found to be at the property your booking will be immediately cancelled and you will not be refunded for the duration of the stay.
No pets allowed.
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am in my early 30's & both myself and my husband love to travel the world. We have a goal of visiting a new country every year & we love learning about new cultures and history.
I grew up in Philadelphia in the US and think that is where my love of history was rooted. Currently I am living in Greenville, South Carolina & working in Finance. When I am not at work I love to play with our 2 dogs, run & go hiking in the local mountains. On the weekends you can find me at an outdoor cafe or discovering new music.
I look forward to many more adventures & can't wait to see so much more of the world!