Dawn Beach in princess heights 2 bed 2 bath 2 level condo great views 2 balconies huge outdoor area expansive views of the beach, water and St Barts full Kitchen, beach chairs/umbrella provided gym just steps away, pool on site & restaurants close
late arrival after 9pm incurs a fee depending on how late
Great views of the water, beach and st barts
Very nicely located on the Dutch side but close to the French side as well
Unit has two level perfect for two couples traveling together. With two full bathrooms the second bedroom is elevated and they are separated by a living room so excellent space for two couples.
Accès des voyageurs
You have access to the entire condo and facilities at Princess heights
There is a free washer and dryer that you have access to during your stay as well. Large pool area with chairs and umbrellas. I provide beach chairs for your use and an umbrella. I also provide a cooler bag to take to the beach.
Directions to Princess Heights + Check-in procedure
1. Exit the airport and turn right towards Simpson Bay.
2. Follow the road over a small bridge, pass the Boathouse Restaurant on your left, pass the Caribbean Cinema on
your right. Just past the Kentucky Fried Chicken, enter the roundabout and turn right heading up the hill.
3. Follow the road up the Cole Bay hill. You will reach the second roundabout. After entering into it take the third turn
(or last turn) off from the roundabout and continue driving.
4. Follow the road until you reach the third circle. The first exit will lead to the parking area of Le Grand Marche
Supermarket. Take the second right.
5. Follow the road. Kentucky Fried Chicken will be on your left. Continue down the road, cross a bridge, pass a traffic
light. Follow the road with Philipsburg on your right and the Salt Pond on your left.
6. Follow the road with the University on your left and the Police Station on your right. Shortly you will enter another
roundabout. Take the second exit from the circle. Follow this road, the Salt Pond will be on your left onto Sucker
Garden Road. Look for signs for Oyster Pond or Dawn Beach, these are just down the street from us.
7. Follow the road, you will pass the Sol Gas station on your left, the Rainbow Supermarket on your left. After driving
over a small hill, you will pass the Defiance Haven on your right. Continue straight, staying on the main road.
8. You are now on the Oyster Pond road. You should start to see signs for Princess Heights. After passing the Sunset
Bar on the right continue driving then take your second right following signs for Oyster Pond and Princess Heights.
Turn right and go straight up the road.
9. Continue driving. Pass the road on your left, which leads you to Mr. Busby’s Beach Bar and Oyster Bay Beach
Resort. Continue driving up a small hill. As you start to come down the other side of the hill make a right into the
parking lot of Princess Heights.
10. You will see a sign with ‘office’ on your left. When you drive down to the left you will see the office on your right
side. The office is under the deck of the swimming pool. Please go to the office upon arrival to do the check in
procedure with one of our front office clerks.
11. If you get lost, ask people how to get to Dawn Beach or to the Westin Hotel. We are directly across the
street from this property. If you need assistance, please call the office at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Car Rental Procedures if rented through Princess Heights
If the car rental is arranged for pick up at the Princess Juliana International Airport:
Please proceed towards the Best Deal car rental booth and inform them that the car is booked via Princess Heights.
Car rental requires valid driving license and a valid credit card. For the rental car, please be informed that you are responsible
for the following:
- 18% tax
- Mandatory liability insurance $8 per day
- $12.00 airport fee if picked up from airport
- For all rentals there will be a pre-authorization of $800.00 on a valid credit card.
When you arrive
The address and phone number from Princess Heights are:
Oyster Pond Road 156
Tel: Front Desk +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Toll free (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Princess Heights is a luxurious condo hotel and we prefer personal service. The
check in procedure will be as follows:
When you arrive at Princess Heights by car:
- Go to the office
- Somebody from the office assists you with the check-in forms and guides you to your suite
When you arrive at Princess Heights by taxi:
- Please ask the driver before arriving at Princess Heights to call the office: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), so that we can see if
you are in the first or second building
- We can give the driver instructions to drive to the correct parking lot and somebody of Princess Heights will meet
- We will assist you to your suite where the check-in forms are prepared
When you are delayed
The office is open from 8:00 AM till 10:00 PM. When you are delayed and your arrival time will be after 10:00 PM, please call the
Princess Heights office: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Somebody will wait for your arrival and will make sure that there will
be no complications during your late check-in.
Since 2008, Princess Heights has a second building with 36 rooms. The main parking lot is for guests who are in the first
building. The parking lot for the second building is located a short drive up the hill. Guests staying in the second building should
drive through the security gate and can park there, so that they do not have to walk the stairs.
Good to know:
Electricity: 110 Volts/60Hz
Beach towels are in the rooms
Cribs are available (and for free)
Roll away beds are available for US$10.00 per day
Restaurants and dawn beach are on walking distance from Princess Heights
We are located in Dawn Beach, Oyster Pond, in the eastern of St. Maarten
On the Dutch side you can pay with US Dollars as well as Antillean guilders.
On the French side you can pay with Euros and US Dollars
We recommend a rental car, because the island has more than 35
beaches and restaurants all over.
We can make reservations for activities and restaurants
The office is open from 8:00 AM till 10:00 PM
Check-in time is 4:00 PM, Check-out time is at noon
Échanges avec les voyageurs
you can make contact by email or text is easiest for me.
You must sign a rental agreement after 10pm arrival there are fees for late check in please inquire about these.
rules are in the rental agreement I must get you to sign that I send once booked there is a sample on line but if you like I can send one prior to you booking if you ask.