- A lovely, clean, spacious guest bedroom
- 5 mins walk to TfL Rail Harold Wood Station (Oyster Zone 6)
- Free wifi
- Free continental breakfast+hot drinks
- Free parking
We are a young family living in a 3-bed house in Harold Wood which is located in Northeast London suburb. We have a guest bedroom (double bed) suitable for a single or couple. Ideal if you are looking for a short stay needing easy commute to Central London or Essex. Our house is on a quiet close less than 5 mins walk to TfL Rail Harold Wood station (TfL Oyster card Zone 6) with trains to Central London in 35 mins. We are also just 5 mins walk to Harold Wood Park if you crave fresh air and nature. The guest bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe. There is a private bathroom which is solely for the guests' use just across the corridor.
Accès des voyageurs
Our guests are welcomed to use our dining area. We have one free off-street parking space for our guests. We are NOT able to share our kitchen. However, our guests are welcomed to use the microwave, kettle and toaster. Free wifi internet is provided.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are able to recommend local shops and offer travel advice.
We want to make your stay as lovely as we can. Free continental breakfast (bread/toast, assorted cereals) and hot drinks are available.
We would like to ask for your respect to the following house rules:
* Non-smokers only. Strictly no smoking within OR outside the house.
* Strictly no pets.
* We are not able to share our kitchen, but our guests can use the microwave, kettle and toaster.
* Our place is within a quiet neighbourhood, so please respect our neighbours and keep quiet after 10pm.
* For security reason, no unregistered guests or visitors.
We are a young family moving to London from Hong Kong seven years ago. We have been fortunate enough to have met fantastic, friendly people in this country since we arrived. To carry on that brilliant tradition we would love to meet and host people from other places visiting and staying in this wonderful country.