A large bedroom and living room and kitchen, plenty of space for an air mattress; ideal for a couple with children
This is about an 800 Sq. Foot Gem just on the edge of the Upper West Side and Morningside Heights. five minutes for Columbia University. The Apartment is bright, homey, comfortable, safe, and perfect for two couples traveling together or a small family vacation!! Great neighborhood and place for kids as well, for the couple who want privacy from their kids. The area is super convenient, lots of great restaurants, conveniently 1 block from the greatest subway line in NYC for easy access to downtown! Doorman Building, extremely safe area, gorgeous strolls in both Riverside Park and Central Park are a must for visitors to NYC! There is a roofdeck open for summer months, floral lined, picnic tables overlooking the magnificent Hudson River Views, but I prefer light traffic up there with no families to respect the shared usage with my neighbors and to remain discreet with my building! The apartment itself is a truly a magical experience and home in Manhattan but away from the hustle and bustle of tourist hotels!!! There is no "living room" so to speak, except the sofa and a sofa chair.
About the layout:
- Two large rooms with doors
- sit down kitchen also with doors , (the table in there is small as you can see in photographs, but is decked out with cooking supplies and coffee, etc
- large couch, chair, dresser, viewing room for great views
St john the Divine Cathedral view
- I have a blow-up mattress if additional guests and there is plenty of floor space
- wifi access
- Queen Bed
(ONLY ONE SHOWER/BATHROOM)
Laundry available in basement until 10pm
ABOUT THE LOCATION
- 1 minute walk to 110th street 1 train
- huge grocery store across the street!
- quiet part of nyc, very family friendly!
- 24 hour friendly doormen, security video surveillance
-very near Columbia University
- area has tons of great expansive restaurants and cafes, which saves hassles of downtown tight restaurants with delays to sit-down
-15 or 20 minutes to Times Sq, Grand Central, Penn Station
- easily accessible to major airports
myself or my doormen (24/7 hours all the time working) will be here to greet you and your family, and then, you have the place to yourself
Accès des voyageurs
Access to laundry in basement, supermarket across the stress, 1 local train at 110th street across the street, riverside and Central Park, Columbia university four blocks away, great cafes
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Happy to !
I'm still not very familiar with this site so I apologize if I delay on accepting a request while chatting, trying to improve fast!!!
1. Absolutely no partying allowed. A bottle of wine with a meal, is fine. But I do not want parties or too much noise, to respect my neighbors and building management.
2. I expect good people: friendly to neighbors and building staff, please, they work very hard to manage this ship tightly
3. Please pick up after yourself and do not leave a huge mess or damage to furniture or space. I don't mean clean the place, I just mean please no trash, there are trash bins right outside the main entrance
I've been in nyc for ten years and have a lot of great colleagues and friends from here. I'm american and was born in Connecticut! I love photography, yoga and time with loved ones