Built c.1846 Mrs Banks is filled with love & history. Constructed with material salvaged from local shipwrecks it boasts character, charm with modern conveniences to make your stay a unique experience in the centre of town & walking distance to beach
Built c.1846 Mrs Banks is the second oldest house in Robe with original features and character yet boasts modern conveniences. Fitted and styled to provide a relaxed space with a unique interior that any traveller will appreciate. Perfectly located, accommodation for a couple (and their best friend ) to enjoy what Robe has to offer. See you soon
Accès des voyageurs
Access is through the rear laundry door, key safe next to BBQ (code TBC).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please enjoy and be sensitive to the space as it is is listed with state heritage and want to preserve it for future generations.
1. No smoking;
2. No party policy;
3. Pets by arrangement;
4. Leave cottage tidy;
5. If something is broken or not working please let us know;
6. Return keys to the key safe;
7. Please ensure cottage is locked upon departure;
8. Key safe code will be sent to you after booking confirmation.
9. An additional cleaning fee is charged for pets.