Wywurry is a spacious modern open plan pole frame Beach House in a superb coastal location. Walk to local beaches and experience Innes National Park. Superb surfing swimming diving bushwalking holidays await!
Relax and Revive in comfort
Relax and Revive in comfort and Explore the natural environment from Wywurry Beach House!
Wywurry is perfect for a Beach Holiday. Also well suited for a romantic couple retreat, plenty of space for families on holiday and catching up with a group of friends. Accommodating up to 8 people Wywurry has plenty of space and room to relax.
Couples have complete privacy and full exclusive use of the large spacious Beach House set in a large and expansive native garden. No shared walls with other properties or guests provides peace and quiet for your special time away together.
We offer a Couple Escape Special throughout the year with luxury extras for your special time away together. Please ask when you lodge your Booking Enquiry!
Quality furniture, fittings and bedding are used throughout the house to provide that feeling of luxury and comfort during your stay.
The beach house is elevated with wonderful views over natural scrub, Innes National Park and the salt lakes.
Sitting on the front deck in the evening you will experience glorious sunsets!
Marion Bay is a comfortable 3.5 hour drive from Adelaide along the Yorke Peninsula and is well known for its pristine waters and unspoilt environment.
Accès des voyageurs
The Beach House interior is a modern open plan design.
On entry you will be drawn to the superb view from the front deck.
The open plan design provides direct access to the front and rear decked balconies through large glass sliding doors.
The main bedroom and bedroom two also have direct access to the front deck and views.
The living and dining space has red leather couches, a 50 inch TV, Blu Ray DVD and CD player, a timber dining table and chairs and wine storage rack. A selection of DVD's, CD's and Books are available for guests use.
Children's DVD titles and games are also available in the Beach House.
The main bedroom is spacious with a large ensuite 2 way bathroom and LCD TV and DVD Player.
The 3 bedrooms are QS, DB and the third bunk room has two sets of bunks and a wardrobe.
All quilts and pillows and extra blankets are provided. Each bedroom has storage chests for clothing.
Bedlinen is included with all bookings unless a Discount Special is running that requires Guests to BYO Bedlinen and then you will need to supply your own. Towels can be provided on request and are included with "Special Promotions" such as the Couple Escape.
The full modern kitchen complete with an island bench is well provisioned with new quality glassware, crockery and cooking utensils and has a stainless steel oven and large refrigerator.
Some pantry staples are provided. Tea, coffee, sugar and herbal teas are included. Tea towels are also provided.
An outdoor setting, sun lounge and hooded gas BBQ are on the front deck.
There is ample room in the double driveway for parking.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available by phone to provide any assistance you may need. I can arrange face to face assistance if this is needed during your stay.
Please be aware that your mobile phone provider may not give you full coverage in rural South Australia.
Marion Bay has a public telephone if this is needed.
Check with your provider if coverage is available before you travel.
Guests use their own data wifi on their mobiles during their stay
We have satellite TV reception which provides limited TV reception and we are in a remote rural location. This means that not all wireless services will be available.
House Rules Wywurry Beach House
We wish all our guests a very happy stay in Wywurry Beach House.
Please be aware that agreement to comply with the House Rules applies to your booking.
Guests are to behave in a responsible manner and to respect the property, neighbours and the area.
Please note the following:
• Check in is from 2pm onwards and departure time is by 10am sharp unless otherwise arranged.
• The maximum number of people permitted to stay is 8.
• Any additional guests not included in the original booking are not permitted and extra charges will apply.
• This is a strict non-smoking property and pets are not allowed.
• No candles or other burning products are allowed inside or outside at the property.
• No furniture is to be moved at all and no indoor furniture is to be moved outside.
• Parties/functions/group celebrations are not permitted at the property unless specifically approved by the owner.
• Music is to be kept to a low volume and ensure all noise is kept to a low level after 10pm.
• Guests are responsible for the behaviour of any visitors to the property during the booking or any damage caused. A maximum of 2 visitors is permitted.
• All children including teenagers staying at the property are to be supervised by a responsible adult in order to reduce risk of injury or damage.
• Every effort is made to ensure everything at the property is in sound working order. However equipment breakdown and power cuts are beyond our control. We will not refund monies paid but will negotiate, entirely at our discretion, a replacement stay to compensate for any inconvenience experienced.
• Guests stay at Wywurry Beach House entirely at their own risk.
• The two balconies have balustrades, however young children should be supervised when using the balconies and the external entrance staircase.
• Appropriate precautions need to be taken with swimming and other water activities.
• Guests must observe SA Bushfire regulations and Firebans at all times.
• Emergency numbers for the area are listed in the Wywurry Beach House Guest Folder in the Beach House.
• On Check Out the Beach House is to be left tidy as it was found and ready for cleaning.
• Ensure all food items are removed from cupboards and the fridge and leave cupboard and drawer contents tidy and clean as on arrival.
• The BBQ must be left clean and ready for use by the next guests and additional cleaning time required will be deducted from the Security Bond.
• Additional tidying, cleaning or rubbish disposal expense will be deducted from the security bond.
• Any damage beyond normal wear and tear or stolen property will be deducted from the security bond and could result in total forfeit of the bond or Police action.
Where behaviour of guests is inappropriate and disturbing to the surrounding neighbours guests may be required to leave the property and the booking may be terminated.
We ask that any concerns are raised as soon as possible so that assistance can be provided
Thank you for respecting Wywurry Beach House, our neighbours and the beautiful area of Marion Bay.