Pet-free. No cat/dog hair to worry. Hypoallergenic. Organic. Super comfy bed. Clean room. Immaculate home. Quiet neighborhood. Nice amenities. Centrally located with light rail and bus nearby. Street parking in front of home. Friendly host.
Please check my profile and the second bedroom listing for more guest reviews.
Cozy and elegant room furnished with a comfy and firm queen mattress, nightstand, ceiling fan, and a 5-drawer chest. Pillows, mattress, and boxspring are all covered with hypoallergenic protectors. Full use of furnished kitchen, dining room, and living room. Laundry available for a nominal fee. May share bathroom with Airbnb guest residing in the second bedroom. Home is clean and immaculate.
This listing ("purple room") is one of the two bedrooms available within the same home.
Accès des voyageurs
If you are anticipating to check-in after 10pm, please inquire first before you do instant booking.
You have full access to the guest bathroom, kitchen, living room, dining room, and backyard. For the veggie and fruit lovers, the garden currently has over 50 seasonal veggies. You are welcome to consume any daily harvest (free) depending on the season, even in the winter.
You may be sharing the bathroom with another guest staying in the second Airbnb bedroom ("Red room")
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I also live in this home. You can have as much privacy as you wish. Just let me know how much interaction you would like. I can help you with providing local info
Once you are staying in my home, if you have any question or concern, please ask me during your stay, and not after you depart. I strive to make your stay as comfortable and hassle-free as possible.
I would like you to feel comfortable while you stay in my home. However, please follow these basic guidelines:
1. Check-in is between 6p-10p M-Th; 7p-10p Fri only; and 3p-10p Sat-Sun. Please inquire first and do NOT book if your anticipated check-in time is past 10pm. I apologize that I am unable to accept any third party booking, that is you can not book for some one else.
2. Check out is no later than 11 am. Please respect this time. I am unable to store luggage or personal belongings beyond 11 am. Please plan accordingly.
3. Please remove shoes upon entering the home. You may want to bring indoor slippers for a longer stay. I also have a few pairs of clean sandals available.
4. There is space for you to store food in the pantry and refrigerator. Please limit eating and drinking to the kitchen, dining, and living rooms only. No eating or drinking (except water) in the bedroom.
5. Please help keep the home and grounds hypoallergenic for current and future guests to enjoy. Smoking, vaping, using illegal drugs, and pets are not permitted in the home or on the premises. Strong perfume / fragrance is also highly discouraged in the house.
6. Only registered guests are allowed in the home at anytime.
7. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 7am. During this time, please be extra considerate making noise and disturbing others
8. Laundry is not included in the price. Please inquire if you anticipate doing laundry during your stay. Laundry fee of $5 is payable directly to the host.