I offer a newly renovated fully furnished 3 room 2 bath apartment with kitchen and washing machine in a resort environment. Away from the hustle and bustle of KL city and near to a new mall, IOI City Mall for shopping, restaurants and fun.
The perfect location to get away from the bustle and hustle of Kuala Lumpur city.
This is a newly renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment (1500 sq ft) in the middle of IOI Resort. IOI resort is home to 5 star hotels, a new shopping mall and an award winning golf course. The apartment itself is fully furnished with brand new amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. There is a room with ensuite bathroom with a king size bed, another room with a queen size bed and another room with a single bed. A fully functional kitchen is available for preparing light meals (no heavy cooking please).
The living room has a large TV with Astro NJOI cable TV and free Wi-Fi. The entire apartment has new air-conditioners fitted in all bedrooms as well as living room.
Fresh linen and towels are provided. A brand new washing machine is available for your use as well. Free laundry detergent is provided. A car park is available for use.
There is some construction happening nearby. Some noise (not too bad) is expected during weekdays when work is going on.
*Location and transportation
Being located within IOI Resort, it is a great location to stay for golfers and their families. The newly opened IOI City Mall has hundreds of shops selling goods and services as well as many good and trendy restaurants.
The apartment is situated between KLIA airport and KL city. Being in the “middle” ensures easy access to the airport and city centre. A popular way to book a taxi is by using “Grab(MyTeksi)" app on mobile phone.
Accès des voyageurs
* Free parking (one car only)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Please note :
I live nearby to the property. I am happy to offer recommendations and any assistance you may require. If I am not available to greet you, I will give you the key instructions before your arrival.
Please note :
PLEASE PROVIDE A LIST OF ALL GUEST NAMES UPON RESERVATION REQUESTS. I NEED TO PROVIDE THIS LIST OF NAMES TO OUR CONDOMINIUM SECURITY SO THAT THEY WILL KNOW WHO WILL BE STAYING IN MY APARTMENT AND FOR YOUR OWN SECURITY.
THIS IS TO AVOID ME HAVING ACCEPTED YOUR RESERVATION REQUESTS AND SUBSEQUENTLY HAVE TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATIONS BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW WHO WOULD BE STAYING. AIRBNB WOULD THEN PENALIZE ME WITH FEES AND RATING DOWNGRADE DUE TO CANCELLATIONS BY HOST.
* Check in / Check out times are 2 pm and 10 am respectively. Alternative Check in/ Check out times maybe requested and would need to be finalized at the time of booking based on availability.
* There is no dryer in the apartment. Clothes are usually "air-dried" in Malaysia. However, if you do not want to air-dry your clothes, there is a dryer in the laundry room on the ground floor.
* This apartment is not service
REQUEST TO ALL OUR GUESTS
* While I appreciate people have different tastes, the reality is that is it extremely difficult for me to remove some cooking smells from the apartment before the next guests check in.
In fairness to others, PLEASE DO NOT COOK curries, spicy foods, seafood and use of fish oil.
* Please DO NOT take any belongings (ex. Bath Towels, etc….) Please note that if you do, I will have to charge the replacement fee
* This is a residential building so I expect that you respect the neighbours by keeping the noise to an appropriate level.
* No party! Not the right place to book if you looking for a birthday/ new year or engagement party!!
* Absolutely no smoking / vaping in the apartment and no illegal drugs
* Only guests included in your confirmed reservation are permitted to be in the apartment.
* No shoes in the apartment
* Please leave the apartment in the same condition you entered.
* No pets please
* I want you to feel at home and enjoy our beautiful country!
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.
I love travel and there are still many places on earth that I would like to go and see. I have a passion for beautiful islands and a scuba diver and it is my dream that I could visit as many islands as possible in my lifetime.
I love seafood and almost anything edible!!!