À propos de ce logement
"Elegant, spacious and brilliantly located!" This friendly, warm, safe 1st floor apartment (@ EH10 4EX) is ready to be your 'home from home' in the heart of Edinburgh city's most desirable 'urban village' Bruntsfield: an 'insider' secret, perfect for chic independent shops, metropolitan 'cafe culture' and an easy 20 minute stroll across beautiful city parks (Bruntsfield Links and The Meadows) to the Castle, The Royal Mile and Princes Street shopping. Car parking is also available on the street.
"We were all absolutely delighted with our stay...this beautiful flat is so comfortable...would definitely stay there again!": My apartment is ideal for a family or group of upto 6 friends or business travellers who want to stay in one of the best locations in the heart of Edinburgh city. The apartment is always professionally cleaned between each guest's stay. It is a spacious, bright, traditional (Victorian era) 1st floor apartment, located next to (with open direct views of) Bruntsfield Links park and The Meadows. Your 'home from home' is lovely: an elegant, warm, safe, cared-for home; but also not full of personal clutter, so you can enjoy it as your very own base.
The accommodation comprises 3 double bedrooms (master with compact en-suite), all with either comfortable pocket spring or Tempur mattresses (because a good sleep is important for all ages!), a main bathroom (with shower and toilet), a fully equipped separate kitchen, a spacious dining-hallway which is large enough to entertain upto 8 people, and a wonderful large lounge/sitting room. There is also plenty of additional storage.
The apartment has been refurbished throughout to high standard, including limestone floor tiles, stripped wood floors, new kitchen (SMEG appliances), and period features. With modern gas central heating, energy efficient double glazing throughout (amazingly quiet in the centre of this city), and a plentiful supply of hot water from the modern combination boiler, your stay will be warm, comfortable and you will enjoy undisturbed nights’ sleeps.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have sole (ie exclusive) use of the whole apartment. Guests will be able to enter the apartment at any (!) time after 3pm on the day of their arrival. Access arrangements will be emailed to you shortly before your arrival. It is important that you read and confirm receipt of those instructions.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Either myself, or my friend Eddie, will be reachable 24/7 during your stay to resolve any problems and assist you with any queries. We will usually also meet you on departure.
Please enjoy my apartment as your own 'home from home' in this wonderful city of Edinburgh. The apartment is lovely - a warm, safe, cared-for home; but also not full of personal clutter, so you can enjoy it as your very own base. It is always professionally cleaned between each guest's stay. Freshly washed and ironed high quality cotton linen, allergy-free duvets and pillows, and sumptuous cotton bath towels are also provided for each guest. The place is warm and comfortable with full gas central heating and a plentiful supply of hot water for showers or baths. The heating can be adjusted by guests between 16 and 23 degrees.
- Please treat my home with care, as if it were your own.
- Please leave the apartment in the same neat and tidy condition as you found it. The 'cleaning charge' is for change of laundry (freshly washed and ironed bed-linen and sumptuous cotton bath towels) and normal routine professional cleaning at changeover.
- Sorry, no Stags or Hens or parties (small private dinner parties excepted), please. In particular, no external noise after 2200 hours or noise at any time that is likely to disturb neighbours, please. Any other activities, please respect the rights of other residents of Bruntsfield Terrace to the 'quiet enjoyment' of their homes.
- Please always be considerate and respectful to the neighbours.
- Do not exceed the maximum number of occupants notified at the time of booking or, subsequently, in advance of your arrival.
- No smoking inside the house. Smoking is permitted outside, in the communal garden.
- No pets or animals of any description, please.
- Please report any damages, no matter how minor; we can then get these fixed before the next guests arrive
- When you cook, please always utilise the kitchen cooker extractor fan on full power and please always close the kitchen door.
- Guests with younger children are kindly asked to try to avoid dirty hands on painted walls and are requested to gently sponge any marked wall clean before the property is vacated.
I reserve the right to:
- charge £60 per person, per night, for any additional occupants in excess of the number booked or in excess of the number notified to me in advance of your arrival.
- charge a deep cleaning fee of £30 per hour for: deep cleaning of soft furnishings, if the house smells strongly of cooking odours; or for deep cleaning, if guests smoke inside, or if guests bring or allow pets into the house; or for deep cleaning the property if it is not left in a broadly similar condition to how it was found on your arrival.
- charge for any damages that I believe have been deliberately or negligently caused by guests.
- immediately terminate all guests' accommodation without reimbursement for loss of amenity or any associated costs, if any complaints about noise disruption or nuisance are received.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 11 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love life: to wake up in the morning to birdsong; to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin; to share a meal with friends; to listen hear and understand; to exchange ideas and to learn from others; to discover the world in all it's complexity and contradictions; to marvel at the sunset!
Thinker, Ocean Sailor, Yoga fan, not so agile Skier, Guardian of two black kitty cats, Fascinated by Romans, by History, by Culture. Who always tries to be a decent, kind, and fair human being; but like most of us, often fails. Who never stops learning!
Working away at the moment!