Unique and full of light designer loft (80sq/m) just in the middle of Zurich with high-rise open space living room and separate bedroom. Enjoy contemporary design furnishings, big modern kitchen and walk-in shower.
Please note this is two rooms 80 square metres apartment in the middle of Zurich (100m stop Kalkbreite).
About the location:
- 15min by walk/7min by tram from main train station Zurich HB
- 20min by walk/15min by tram to old-town Niederdorf
- 13min by tram to the Lake
- Plenty of trendy designers boutiques, good restaurants, cafes and other activities around - in fact there are so many that it's pointless to name any - just go around and try something that inspires you. This is the area where all the local Zurich people go out.
- Vintage market during high season on Sundays at Helvetiaplatz (5min by walk).
- Table tennis in the courtyard and some others around.
- Olympic size newly renovated swimming pool within 5min walking distance.
- Plenty of cinemas around.
- All the best city's clubs/bars within walking distance.
The apartment is very quite, big modern kitchen with Nespresso machine, steamer and other necessary equipment, modern bathroom with shower, washing machine downstairs, wooden floors, sheets and towels provided.
We are environmental conscious, so all the linens are washed only with organic products, as well if needed you will find other organic products (soaps, dish washer, etc.) at home.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have access to flat, washing room downstairs and private courtyard for shared use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available at all times by phone, email, whatssup or sms.
Some other things to know:
1. Strictly no smoking allowed, only outside the house.
2. No cleaning make-up to towels, if I can't wash the stains I will charge extra for the towels.
3.When leaving the house make sure to close all roof windows, because in case of the rain water will enter the flat and can cause damage. Electronic windows will close by themselves in case of the rain.
4. Please no shoes in the apartment, since the floor is quite old and absorb dirt very well. If you walk with shoes you will have dirt spots everywhere which are very difficult to clean. Strictly no shoes on the carpet.
5. Please be aware that drinks and food are not included in the rent, so if you consume something just replace it by same/similar product. I would appreciate letting me know about consumed goods, because it's not easy to follow between changing guests.
6. No parties in the apartment.
7. Please take care about my vintage champagne glasses - they are delicate to wash.
8. Respect arts in the apartment.
9. When leaving check if all the lights are off.
Just treat my loft like you would like your guests to treat your apartment - since it's not just a rental property, but my own personal home:)
À partir du 1 septembre 2017 - 30 septembre 2017, la durée minimum de séjour est de 4 nuits.
Architect living and working in Zurich.
Love design, arts, movies, eco friendly. As well minimal interiors, so I try not to overload my home with unnecessary things.
I'm a bit of a cleanliness freak - I love to keep my apartment clean and welcome my guests in neat home where they can feel comfortable. So I expect the same from my hosts and my guests - keeping it tidy and fresh!:)
As creative I am always looking for new inspirations and experiences, so sometimes I like to escape to different cities and live life like a local, or at least as close as it's possible.