My condo unit is your hip home away from home in the bustling Bonifacio Global City area. Our condo unit comes with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, up to 100MBPS Internet connection, cable TV, gym, pool, indoor and outdoor kids area, 24/7 security, reception area. For families, we also have a crib, a high chair, and kids' books that kids can use.
It's complete. All that is missing is YOU.
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, please take the time to review the following house rules and make sure you have read, understood, and agreed 100% to my House Rules before booking our condo unit.
- My condo unit is yours to call home during your stay. But please treat it with respect.
- Before check-in, please ensure you, your group, and your guests have read, understood, and agreed 100% to our House Rules.
- After booking, you will have to submit the list of full names of all guests, a copy of your passport, and your flight details or estimated time of arrival.
- Please adhere to the number of registered guests. We are strict with this. Kids aged four years old and above are considered part of the counted number of people.
- You are allowed to have family and friends over but they are not allowed to stay the night.
- No smoking is allowed. There is no balcony so you will have to smoke at the 5th Floor open area or outside the building. A fee of US$100.00 will be charged for smoking inside the condo unit.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties allowed to give respect to our neighbors.
- Please refrain from making noise past 11:00 pm.
- Any guests arriving past midnight will have to pay additional US$ 10.00 for the cab ride of the Check-in Personnel.
- The gym, outdoor pool, indoor and outdoor kids play area are all located on the 5th Floor. If you will use them, please treat it with respect as well.
- The Intercom phone can only accommodate calls from the Lobby Receptionist. Please do not place calls using it. We have a Globe telephone landline that you can use for landline calls within Metro Manila.
- The Philippines uses 220v for appliances.
- Please do not open the stock room.
- If you damage anything, it will be charged to you.
- If you are expecting a package, please make an authorization letter addressed to the Property Management Office to authorize the lobby receptionist or guards to accept it in your behalf because as policy they are not allowed to receive any package.
- Please do not throw anything in the toilet.
- For every lost key, there is a $100.00 fee.
- We practice waste segregation. Please segregate your dry waste from the wet waste.
- Please put in a separate trash bag the recyclables: tin cans, glass and plastic bottles, plastic bags, paper bags, reusable bags, reusable food containers.
- There is a twice-daily garbage collection by the condo personnel. The Morning Schedule is from 7:00am to 8:00am while the Evening Schedule is from 8:00pm to 9:00pm. If you fail to meet the schedules, please do not place your garbage outside the condo.
- During your stay and before check-out, please make sure to dispose your waste in the Garbage Room located at Basement 2. Please use the Service Elevator (the rightmost elevator) when throwing the waste.
- Before check-out, please ensure that all lights and airconditioning units are turned off and all appliances are unplugged including the refrigerator.
- Please do not forget to lock the condo unit upon check-out.
Cet hôte a 9 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Travel has always been a need for me instead of a want. That is why I make sure that every Guest I welcome to in my home feels my warmth and wanderlust. Whether it is your first time in the Philippines or not, I will make sure it won't be your last.