Independent modern 2 rooms flat, located at the second floor of a typical old parisian building, nearby the famous church “Basilique Saint Pierre” and the largest fabric market of France, very well connected to public transports.
Perfect for a couple or even single traveler in Paris, allowing you to stay independent although It will be a pleasure for me to share with you sites to see, place to visit and where to eat or any other information needed.
- Linen and Towels Provided
- Separated bathroom with shower, sink and WC, washing and drying machine
- Fully equipped kitchen (Nespresso Coffee Machine (Website hidden by Airbnb) Microwave, Stove, hidden hood, fridge with freezing drawer, dishes, glasses etc, folding dining table.
- Wireless internet connection and TV set
- Real comfortable bed.
- 2 relaxing armchairs, coffee table, numerous storages
- Safety new reinforced flat door.
Touristic sites in the close neighborhood:
- Montmartre and Sacré Coeur: 5 minutes by walk, Place Pigalle and the Moulin Rouge Cabaret, 10 minutes by walk or 5 minutes by Bus 30, 54.
- Trendy restaurants, shops, 5 minutes by walk
- Airports connection by Train at North Station is 15 minutes by walk or 5 minutes by bus 30, 54.
- Train station to Eurostar or Thalys: North Station is 15 minutes by walk or 5 minutes by bus 30, 54.
- Transportation stations in the neighborhood: Subway lines 12/2. Bus 30,54 and 85, RER lines B and D at North Station.
Where to eat or drink in the very close neighborhood?
- Many restaurants in the very close neighborhood.
Groceries and supermarkets:
- 3 Bakeries within 50 meters around the apartment.
- 2 Supermarkets within 100 meters with late opening hours
- Many bars and entertainment places in the neighborhood, either typical French or international foods and beverages;
Hope to see you soon,
Muriel or Michel
Indisponible : Détecteur de fumée
Indisponible : Détecteur de monoxyde de carbone