À propos de ce logement
This is a very well located studio in the main street of the central and beautiful neighbourhood of Principe Real. It is just across the street from Bairro Alto, 100m from the lovely garden of Principe Real (that has open air cafes and a children playground) and 50m from Praça de las flores, You will be right in the city centre, with everything you need just 2 steps away, and you can visit most of the town by foot. You can see the excellent location on (website hidden) Maps: "Rua Palmeira, 46, Lisboa"
- 2 minutes to Bairro Alto (the nightlife, restaurants and bars)
- 5/10 minutes to the Chiado/Baixa areas (shops and beautiful sites);
- 10 minutes to Av. Liberdade (shops, sites, one of the most beautiful streets in Lisbon)
- 10 minutes to Rato, S. Bento, the Parliament;
- 15 minutes to Amoreiras (shopping mall) and Marquês de Pombal (next to famous Eduardo VII park and its hot and cold greenhouses)
- 20 minutes to Alfama (narrow winding streets, typical of old Lisbon and fado tradition)
- 10 minutes to 3 different subway stations (blue and yellow lines), 2 minutes to bus stops, 2 minutes to taxi.
- 10 minutes to tramway 28 (famous touristic tramway line)
- 10 minutes to Rossio train station (travel to the beautiful town of Sintra) and 15 minutes to de Cais do Sodré train station (travel to the beaches of the Cascais and Estoril coast)
- From the airport it's 15 minutes by taxi and costs aproximately 15 euros (one taxi takes 4 persons)
- There are several car parks at 5/10 minutes distance (Rua da Escola Politécnica 213; Rua da Misericórdia; Largo Camões). I recommend the one at Rua da Escola Politécnica, it's the closest one and only costs 11€/day.
This is a nice remodelled apartment in the 2rd floor (top floor) of an ancient building, recommended for 2 . It's a simple but comfortable space, quite spacious, around 45 m2. There is a good bathroom with shower. It is not noisy at all, so you can sleep peacefully. You will have a refrigerator with freezer, clothes washer, a small kitchen with vitro-ceramic hot plates and microwave oven to prepare simple meals and kitchen appliances like toaster, kettle and coffee machine.
You have a heater for when it's cold, a fan for when it's warm, and all the normal comforts like cable TV with international channels, and free internet with wi-fi.
After a tiring day full walking and visits at this beautiful city of Lisbon, you will be happy to return to this well located, practical and comfortable place.
Lisbon airport is just 20 minutes away. My advice is to take a taxi, which should not cost more than 15 euros. If you want you can also take the subway to the Baixa/Chiado station. From there it's 10 min walk..
There are several car parks at 5/10 minutes distance (Rua da Escola Politécnica 213; Rua da Misericórdia; Largo Camões). You can also park in the street outside but places are hard to find and you have to put coins in the parkmeters regularly.
The price includes everything: final cleaning and laundry, electricity, water, internet, sheets and towels.
Clean towels, linens and sheets are provided. Additional cleaning can be arranged on request.
Please keep in mind that the booking is only finalized once the reservation has been made. While you're asking questions about the apartment other guests might book it.
Check-in and check-out times are usually flexible, unless change-over days overlap between guests. In that case, check-out is at 11am and check-in is at 3pm.
The apartment is on the 2rd floor without a lift, with narrow but easy to climb stairs. It is easy for a normal healthy person or child, but it is not suitable for wheelchair users or guests with mobility problems.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 24 heures avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 23 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires