This is a great tree top studio, get up close to nature see birds, monkeys and wild life from terrace!! Less than 1 kilometer to the beaches and center of funky Montezuma!!
Please be sure to lock your valuables in the safe room. Linen and towels are provided but please do not take our towels to the beach. You will have to either bring or purchase beach towels as we have replaced them many times and they always seen to disappear.
Please remember you are in Costa Rica a few rules,
- The hot water on demand in the shower is adjustable if not turned on enough the heater will not turn on and if turned on too fast the water will go by without heating.
- do not leave your electronics plugged into the wall during a storm
- please throw toilet paper in a plastic lined trash can to avoid problems with the plumbing
- For long term guests with monthly discount--There are 2 propane tanks for cooking if one empties out please refill it at the Montezuma Super for nest guests.
- be careful what you leave on the terrace as the Uracas (the blue birds and the monkeys love to steal fruit, crackers and even small shiny object like keys and will drop them in the jungle never to be found!!
Most of all have a blast This is an experience!!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 279 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Our names are Glen and Rose Marie we are a retired couple from Seattle. We have a home in Montezuma and have lived the "pura vida" 6 to 7 months in Costa Rica every year since 2007. We also love the north west US and have our home of 28 years in Seattle in the Fremont neighborhood and a duplex in the Ballard neighborhood as well as well as a townhouse in the James Bay neighborhood of Victoria, BC which we just cannot give up so we have turned them into vacation rentals so we can enjoy them when we are around. Since we have vacation rentals you can be assured that we will treat your place with respect and leave it in clean condition.
I love to garden, cook, travel, getting to know interesting people form all over the world, and also enjoying the beauty of the places were we live! Hope you will enjoy our homes as much as we do!