Bonjour et Bienvenue! Une ou deux chambres privees, petite cuisine, l'equipe des exercises, la toilette (privee..pout la plupart), lavage. Le lit est tres confortable, on croit! On est une famille avec 2 filles (demi-temps), la mere qui travail pleins-temps au gouvernement et qui fait aussi le Reiki. Si vous appreciez votre independence, ca va bien ou vous etes aussi bienvenue de nous visitez en haute!
Accès des voyageurs
Chambre privee, mini-cuisine, lavage, la toilette (salle de bain) en bas et tout pres de votre chamber.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
On est content de vous aider avec votre aventure! Demandez-nous...
On a un chat qui s'appelle Kali. Il est tres gentil.
1. Si vous avoir besoin de n'importe quoi, demandez-nous. On voudrait vous aider comme possible.
2. Come and go as you like, please ensuring to lock the door and leave the key in the designated spot when you check out.
3. Check in 2:00pm and is check out is 11:00am.
4. No smoking in the house or on the property.
5. In common downstairs areas please use lower volume after 9:00pm on weeknights and 10:00 on weekends. (your private bedroom is well insulated so TV noise with the door closed is ok anytime!)
The upstairs where we do most of our living, shuts down at 7:30pm when children are getting ready to go to bed and Mom has quiet time.
Still, know that we are always available for emergency help.
6. The kitchenette:Please be sure to closely monitor any cooking and to turn hot plate knobs to "off" when finished. (Sorry to have to include this detail!)
7. Laundry- if you need do throw a load in, you are welcome, between 8:30am and 7:30pm.
8. Private areas: Reiki studio, unless booked as sleeping space for your 3rd/4th guest; one other lower level bedroom at the end of the hallway; and family bedrooms upstairs are also private.
Reiki: There is a special Reiki healing guest rate - please check testimonials at the Violet Mist Reiki Healing
www thevioletmist com.
9. Please note that we are on a City-run compost/recycle/garbage system. As they don't have much of a sense of humour, Your help in getting items to the right bin is deeply appreciated.
Thank you so much for letting us be part of your next adventure!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Cet hôte a 89 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I'm a mom of 2 lovely kids who are with me half time. My mom Esther with her Irish partner Gene are 2 of the most welcoming people you'll ever meet, too.
I have worked as a public servant for a lot of years - first trained as a social worker. I am also a Reiki Master/Teacher doing energy healing because it is a passion..and it really, really works.
(I have even done healing work with guests.)
We do enjoy taking care of people and consider it our lucky day to help you have a great holiday whether completely fun or including some work.
We will ask you, "how you are doing, how did you sleep and anything you need?" But don't want to bug you either. Me personally, I enjoy independence but being able to ask questions so this is the style that I try to provide.
I've lived on Vancouver Island for 13+years and I know Victoria well, am happy to give you recommendations of attractions based on what you are looking for and if I don't know about it - because there is so much to do here! - I'll try to find out. Check our guest book online- there's a copy here to check too.
I am originally from the prairie provinces and really love being able to see the ocean every day and never get tired of the beautiful harbour views (just 3 blocks from our house) and the view of the Olympic Mountains, from our upstairs kitchen.
I recently renovated the space downstairs where your room is and we focus on clean, cozy, taking care to make it like home for you.
The kitchenette downstairs I knew would be more convenient for guests to have their own space, now with a larger fridge to keep your self-serve anytime-breakfast options!
What else I love: playing a little fiddle, sewing costumes for my kids, baking healthy delicious deserts, listening to Beatles radio on my walk to work along the harbour, movies that make me laugh, everything gluten-egg-soy-sugar-dairy free! And running - well maybe I don't always love running.. But I do it. :-)
I also love learning languages - I have spoken Spanish very well at one time and currently speak French somewhat - my kids are fluent - and I really enjoy getting to know people from all over the planet.
One of my favourite poems, interestingly is, "The Guest House"! by Rumi. It is a real help in "being with" challenging situations that come up from time to time for everyone.
Your Island Home awaits. I look forward to meeting you.