Very large and elegant triple room in our warm, clean and friendly family home (myself, mum and our friendly cat).
An actual 2 minute walk to "Totteridge and Whetstone" underground station (Northern Line) for direct and fast links to the rest of London.
Also 5 minutes to buses and major shops like the supermarket "Waitrose" and a large "Boots" (Pharmacy/Drugstore for toiletries, medicines etc). Also many coffee shops, restaurants, banks and a post office....again a short walk from our home.
- No Smoking indoors / No drugs
- No Alcohol consumption (excessive)
- No lit Candles/ No lit Incense
- Bedroom/Kitchen/ Bathroom door must be shut at all times for mutual privacy.
- Please keep the areas you use clean after use and be gentle/delicate with light switches etc.
- Do not leave things plugged in and unattended when away from the bedroom such as hair straighteners.
- Please download, if you can, VVhatsapp or Viber. It is how we like to stay in touch with guests, especially if you have a non UK number. If not with text messages please.
- No forced interactions please. We like to keep a friendly although distant professional relationship with you.
- Do not harass other guests (or ourselves your hosts) and always respect privacy. Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated. No foul language.
- No making or receiving phone calls in the bedroom after 10pm or before 10am as it may disturb other guests (if it's urgent please take/make the call in the kitchen with the door closed and keep voice down please). If you are the only guest during your stay then you can use your phone anytime in the bedroom but always be mindful of your noise level please.
- Do not use our address for your own personal correspondence. Please gain consent from us before doing so.
- No loitering outside the house or disturbing our neighbours.
- If you damage items, within reason, you may be asked to pay for repair/replacement.
- The bedroom can be locked and you can take the key with you. If you lose the key you must pay £7 to replace it.
- House keys are not given out (please do not ask) but always myself or my mum are home. So you can come and go any time of day/night with no questions asked, what you do outside is your business.
No need to ring the doorbell as we keep the front door unlocked when we have guests staying (myself or my Mum are in so the house is secure) but if for any reason you do find it locked then just ring the bell or phone/message us, it will not disturb us.
If you know you are coming back late or may stay out the whole night until the next day then please send us a courtesy message to advise us.
Once all guests are back at night we lock the door but leave the key in the door so if you need to go out just unlock it.
- Please always wear headphones when listening to music or watching media anywhere in the house. We like the house to be calm/quiet.
- Please do not leave fresh/smelly food or opened food in the bedroom if it is not to be immediately consumed. You must keep it in kitchen.
- Bedroom bin is not for food/food waste/smelly packaging. Use the kitchen bin instead please.
- Do not invite anyone into our home, we do not allow any non-paying guests we are not aware of inside our home. An extra guest in the same room as yourself for the night is £10 extra but only if we have been given prior notice given you permission and received payment in advance.
- Outdoor shoes (please wipe your feet once inside) must be kept in the area just outside the bedrooms and not worn inside the bedrooms.
- Is only for preparing hot drinks, microwave, kitchen sink, toaster, cupboard and use of white guest fridge. Each guest has their own cupboard space and fridge space.
- Please respect and use the "do not disturb sign" on the kitchen door when using the kitchen....keeping the door closed and then flipping the sign back to "Kitchen is free" when out.
- Hot food is permitted to be consumed in the kitchen or on the metal table provided in bedroom. No eating on the bed….do not leave fresh/ smelly food or opened food in the bedroom if it is not to be immediately consumed in the same day. You must keep it in kitchen guest fridge/cupboard.
- For Guests staying 7 days and above you may use the washing machine (detergent included free) once per week. Any extra use or for guests staying less than 7 days there is a £3 charge.
- Please lock door when inside so others know that it is occupied.
- Even though we clean regularly throughout the day….please keep clean after use out of respect for your hosts and other guests. Check for hairs in the shower, use air freshener sprays provided etc.
- Do not keep personal items in the bathroom/toilet, they must be kept in the bedroom.
*IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ALL OF THE ABOVE*
Cet hôte a 19 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A very warm hello to you :)
My name is Andrea-Emanuele (Andrea). I'm fluent in English and Italian.
I adore food! exploring new places and revisiting the places I love. I started using Airbnb as a guest and have since become a Superhost with my super Mum! :) in our very warm, calm and inviting family home.
I do not smoke and I'm very polite.
Be it as a guest or as a host I would love to meet/welcome you.