This updated, fully furnished, colonial home can comfortably accommodate 8 people. Very spacious making it the perfect home for families, large groups or anyone looking for more space than a traditional hotel room offers.
Centered in Cleveland close to all major highways and only:
6 miles from downtown (10 mins)
8 miles to the Cleveland Clinic (17 mins)
9 miles from CLE Airport (13 mins)
1. Please place all garbage in wastebasket.
2. Put all towels in hamper located in the upstairs hallway
3. No loud music after 10:00pm
4. No cooking with very aromatic seasonings, such as curries
5. Please wash any dishes, cups, pots and pans and put them away
6. Clean and wash coffee pot and filter.
7. Please mop or sweep any spills
8. No Smoking inside house. Please do not throw cigarette butts in yard.
Cet hôte a 188 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Nick, and I am originally from Canton, Ohio. I now reside in the Cleveland area. I own a small diner in Old Brooklyn called Gus's Family Restaurant. I am married and have two children. In addition to cooking and owning a restaurant, I am the co-founder of Cleveland House Hotels, a short term housing company that is local to Cleveland.