Luxury Home, close to town directly across from the beach. Perfect for family or friends traveling together. The large gourmet kitchen, elegantly furnished living room with unobstructed views, and cozy sun room/library provide plenty of room for everyone. Deck with BBQ, yard with firepit, beach access.
A luxury home located on the edge of town directly across from the beach, the Blue Heron is perfect for family or friends traveling together. The large gourmet kitchen, elegantly furnished living room with unobstructed views, and cozy sun room/library provide plenty of room for everyone.
The master suite has a queen bed and private bathroom with jacuzzi tub. The second bedroom, with a full bed, and the third bedroom, with two twins, share a full bathroom and a powder room. A rollaway bed is available if needed.
A large yard offers room for the kids to play, while the spacious deck is perfect for you to unwind and enjoy the view. Watch seals, sea lions, and the occasional whale playing in the water as the fishing boats and cruise ships go by.
The artist/owner lives on the property in her separate art studio/cabin.
Washer/Dryer for guest use
Absolutely no pets
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to everywhere in the house except the garage and owner's storage room. There is also a detached shop and studio that are not for guest use.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Teri, the owner/artist, lives on the property in her detached art studio.
Thank you for booking The Blue Heron. Since you will be in our home, we ask you treat it as your own and to abide by a few simple rules.
Deposits are returned to guest within 7 days after check-out if the following criteria are met:
1.) Number of occupants does not exceed the rental contract.
2.) No damage to building, furniture, or appliances.
3.) No excessive mess.
4.) Rental rules have been followed.
5.) Guest has checked out on time.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home. Smoking is permitted outside.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the premises or its facilities is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. Please do not leave appliances on when away from the home.
6. PETS are NOT allowed.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. For stays longer than one week, weekly service is available. We provide all linens and bath towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the home. Laundry facilities are available in town.
8. Do not clean fish on the property as this attracts bears.
9. We reserve the right to charge your credit card for damages in excess of the $250 security deposit.
Check in time is 3:00pm unless otherwise arranged.
Check out time is 11:00am unless otherwise arranged.
Our housekeeping staff will need to prepare the home for the next guest.
Please check out on time.
Failure to do so could result in forfeiture of your security deposit.
Reservations canceled before 30 days prior to check-in date will be fully refunded. No refunds for cancellations made 30 days or less prior to check-in date. Security deposit will be refunded within 7 days after your stay per terms of agreement.
No refunds for early check outs.
Cet hôte a 109 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Are you looking for lodging or accommodations in Haines, Alaska for your next visit? You've found the right place. Reservations by Randa has cabins, homes, vacation rentals, apartments, and condos all in one easy to book place.
I am a life-long Alaskan and have been booking travel since 1986, offering personalized, one-on-one service to clients from around the world.