Young apartment , easy access , spacious and in the heart of Ipanema! 1 Block from the beach!
24 hour security , barbecue , air conditioning in all rooms , Wi -Fi fast, pay TV . Very complete !
Near the beach, shops, restaurants, banks and bus!
Recently renovated apartament in the heart of Ipanema! Great location!
Two blocks away from one of the most famous beaches in the WORLD!
On the main street of Ipanema, the apartment is quite peaceful. Looks like a house at the countryside! Exclusive external area.
Bus stops in front of the building. Every bus line (BRS 1,2 and3), so you can go wherever you want.
Supermarket, restaurants, coffees, exchange and banks at the same block. Very close to the General Osório Park, where you can find a subway station and the famous "Feira Hippie" (Hippie Market).
Accommodates 6 people very comfortable! Every bedroom with bed for couples and the possibility for 8 guests, using 2 mattressess on the floor.
Wi-Fi 20 mbps!
Cable TV Digital Sinal
AC in every room
Refrigerator and microwave
Stove for cooking
Bed and bath sheet
Concierge 24 hours a day. Very safe building and familiar.
If you have any doubt, please contact us!
For more informations about myself and how I started in Airbnbrei no Airbnb, read my profile.
Rio welcomes you! :)
5 steps to being a great guest and getting an awesome review! ☺
1) Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment, not even on the window. There's no problem in smoking on the street!
2) Please, respect the hour of silence (after 10 pm).
3) Don't leave the air conditioner and the lights on when going out. The environment and I thank you!
4) When arriving from the beach or with luggages, please use the service elevator (it's the last one).
5) Strangers are not allowed in the building and the apartment. Please contact me in advance.
6) BÔNUS! Have fun and enjoy the beautiful city of Rio de Janeiro! :)
I'm 28 years old and I'm a very easygoing person. I'm a engineer during the day and musician during some weeknights/weekend.
My hobbies are going to the beach (as I live in Rio :)) and go out with friends to have a beer and listen to good music in the street.
I love to travel (I have been to 50+ countries and 5 continents) and would be awesome to share experiences with other people!
I also host people from everywhere in my apt in Rio with my brother so it's always a great experience for us :)
Looking forward for the next destination!