A tranquility of the countryside, the sound of the waves breaking at the shore, comfortable, country-style lodging, located in direct vicinity to Cape Kolka. A private room, shared facilities, a simply equipped kitchen, barbecue area, free wi-fi.
It’s direct vicinity to Cape Kolka, the air saturated with the smell of the sea and the pinewood forests, all combined with its long history and unique geography, give the township of Kolka itself and the surrounding areas their specific character. For more than ten years now we are offering to our guests to explore, and get to love, starting from here, the most northern part of the province of Courland, and to find relaxation and enjoyment at our seaside.
Find yourself in harmony with these surroundings; take a deep breath and … enjoy!
About me and my family
By grace of fate my ancestors were given this humble estate, closeby Cape Kolka, as their dedicated place for living and subsequently, it became my home, as well. Through the centuries this estate’s character has been formed by the beauty and power of nature, and by its inhabitants’ love and never ceasing efforts. This is what makes it so immensely attractive.
I’m already now looking forward to share all this beauty with you, whenever you choose to visit!
Your room is a part of an apartment consisting of 2 bedrooms, a shared kitchen and facilities which in whole is a part of our living house. The room is light and comfortable with a view over the south lawn, equipped by twin beds, wardrobe and writing-table.
Accès des voyageurs
A private bedroom, shared facilities.
The kitchen (shared with 2-3 other guests) is equipped with a (two plate) electro stove, a sizable fridge, water heater, percolator, cookware, crockery and cutlery.
A parking place without extra charge.
Green area, outdoor equipment.
Meadows around the house.
Sandy beaches just behind the properties border.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Me and my family lives in another part of the same building, so I am approachable most of the time.
I care about your pleasant rest at my place, so any additional questions concerning the place, services and surroundings are welcome.
Please, inform about approximate time of your arrival.
Make sure you have some cash with you; the nearest ATM is 35 km away! The bigger shops will, of course, accept your bank- or credit cards, as well. Only small operations and street vendors will require cash payment.
If the help with the transfer from the bus stop is needed, please let me know in advance. The bus stop is in 7 min walk.
Breakfast and other meals available on request.
1. Rooms are available for the guests from 4 p.m. on the arrival day to 12 p.m. on the leaving day. Other options are appropriate on mutual agreement beforehand.
2. Keep the kitchen clean and in good order.
3. During your stay have a nature-friendly rest; don't make noise which could disturb the singing of birds and the sea roaring in the wind.
4. No extra guests (friends allowed), we accept only those who are listed on your reservation.
1. The client is responsible for all the damage caused to the lodging and its items and pay off the loss to the hosts during the stay there.
2. It is prohibited to smoke indoors.
3. It is forbidden to use the heating devices without the permission of the hosts. If you wish to have warmer rooms, please inform the hosts about it.