This 35 sq. m apt. is the ultimate anchor point for getting the most out of your stay. About 250 meters from the Mediterranean sea, on the main street, well equipped with the perfect balcony, air condition, and WIFI. The location is simply the best!
Welcome to the BeauSejour Apartment!
"This is our third visit. Again, we have returned because of its situation in the centre of Nice. Easy access to a wide range of bistros and bars. Close to bus terminus for travel to the west and a short walk for the bus to the east. The flat itself is smart and comfortable, easy to keep clean and tidy. Wonderful balcony to spend a sunny afternoon enjoying a glass of wine while watching the world go by. We will probably be back next year!
Thanks you and hopefully will see you in 2017."
Duncan & Glabys Millar, guests Jan/Feb. 2016, UK.
This charming 35 sq.m, 3rd floor apartment is a great location for your holiday on the French Riviera. The apartment offers easy access (250 m.) to the Mediterranean sea with public and private beaches. It is located on the "shopping street" in Nice called "La Zone Pietonne”. The old town, restaurants, grocery stores, the tram stop at place Massena, the train station and bus connections for sightseeing on the French and Italian Rivieras, are all just minutes walk away. The closest restaurant and one of the famous pizzerias in Nice, is 25 meters away (Le Quebec).
- balcony - perfect for morning coffee or an aperitif before dinner.
- combined air-conditioner and heater in living room and bed room.
- fully equipped kitchen.
- nespresso machine.
- water cooker & coffee machines.
- wifi connection.
- flat screen TV with international channels.
- DVD and music player.
- iron and ironing board.
- drying rack for clothes.
- hair dryer.
- vacuum cleaner.
This apartment normally rents from Saturday to Saturday (Contact us for special requests).
- May - end September - 770 euros per week (110 euros per night).
- Oct - end April - 665 euros per week (95 euros per night).
- ARRIVAL FEE: 70 euros. This fee covers fresh sheets, towels, beach towels and a perfectly clean apartment.
Note: There is no damage deposit for the apartment. The owner has chosen to trust his gusts and that has worked out very well so far.
This is a classic Nicoise art-deco building with a lift. There is a secured gate with a beep to access the building. From the 3rd floor elevator there is half a flight of stairs to access the apartment.
The guests of this apartment say this is one of the best locations Nice! It is just in the heart of the city center. Guests will find high quality shops, wine bars, excellent restaurants, and most importantly, the beach almost on their doorstep. We can really recommend morning swims to have a great start of the day.
The old town and Cours Salaya with the flower market, is just a short stroll. The main train station is about a 15 - 20 minute walk, as well as the port and the Castle Hill with the panoramic view over Nice (far end of the old town).
Sightseeing, music, cafes, cinemas, the Acropolis convention center, the famed Nice opera house, national theater, casinos, and the main shopping district are all in the immediate vicinity. The new tramway and bus lines are a few min. walk from the apartment, as are private parking garages.
Fully equipped american kitchen combined with the living room area. The balcony is perfect for breakfast in the sun/apero and "people watching" in the afternoon. The living room/kitchen has a dining table and a sofa that can be turned into a sofa bed.
The bedroom has a 2m long double bed and balcony access. Shutters and double glazed windows keep the apartment calm from the busy street below. If traveling with a baby, we can provide a baby cot and baby chair.
There is a shower, toilet and sink. Plenty of fresh towels.
MEET & GREET:
The arrival agent will meet you upon arrival to hand over keys and show you the apartment. When confirming your booking, you will receive an email with current restaurant recommendations and some general sightseeing suggestions for the French and Italian Rivieras + photo albums from the region. Please let us know how we can help you plan your vacation. There are also maps and brochures in the apartment.
AIRPORT PICK UP AND SIGHTSEEING:
- We can arrange transport from and to the airport.
- We arrange "Sightseeing Safaries". Examples: Vinyards in Provence, artist villages, the beauty of the Italian Riviera in Liguria and all it has to offer, or or simply a tailor-made day for you and your family/guests (comfortable car with air condition). We will be happy to pass on information and prices.
HOW TO GET THERE:
To the apartment from Nice International Airport:
- Taxi ranks are easily found at all terminals and once inside will take around 10-15 minutes to the stop by the apartment.
- The 98 express Airport shuttle bus is easy, inexpensive and convenient (6 euro). It runs every half hour during the day, with less frequent service in the evenings and early mornings. You get off at “Congrés / Promenade” opposite hotel “Palais de la Mediterranee”. It is then a short walk to the apartment.
- From the Train Station: If you are coming to Nice from somewhere else in France, we recommend you take an SNCF train to Gare Nice Ville. From here, if your luggage is not too heavy, it is approximately a 15 minute walk to the apartment. However, the easiest will be to walk down to the tram station, take the tram to Place Massena, take right and walk down Rue Massena to the apartment on the right hand side.
Contact us if you have questions.
We welcome you to the BeauSejour Apartment!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will meet you on the agreed arrival time and can also arrange for an airport pick up if you prefer that. I am available 24/7 if there are emergencies or questions. You will have my phone number and email address.
We offer sightseeing trips, let me know if this is something that can be of interest to you.
QUICK REMINDERS ABOUT APARTMENT
(there is a laminated copy of these in the apartment):
- WIFI : Livebox and password will be given to you upon arrival.
- Always lock front door with the key from the inside at night.
- Always lock the front door with key when you leave the apartment.
- When you leave the apartment, make sure balcony doors are closed and locked.
- Please turn off lights when you leave apartment.
- When you don`t use the TV, turn off decoder as well.
- NEVER leave any food on the balcony if you are not there - BIRDS!
- Great if you replace general items you use in the kitchen if they are out - the next guest will appreciate it!
- After 10 at night, remember the neighbours if you stay on the balcony or keep the doors open (music, high voice). Also, in the early morning, remember that there are neighbours sleeping.
- Close the shutters.
- Take out trash, the trash room is on the entrance floor.
- If you have time, start a washing machine with towels.
- Leave the two keys on key holders (NOT on the inside of the door.)
- Turn off all lights and TV/Decoder.
- Take a very last look to not leave any personal belongings behind.
- Make sure to close the front door behind you.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Norwegian living in France running an Events Management and Vaction Planning Consultant Company. I have passion for the French and Italian Rivieras and I am delighted to share my knowledge with visitors.