À propos de ce logement
- Short walk to anything, right by the Convention Center and a short walk to everything in downtown AND Capitol Hill. You'll love your location here. Check out our favorite, huge, beautiful Starbucks Roastery just down the street :)
- Simple, neat, minimal space with a nice, big window
- Fast Internet/Wi-Fi
- TV with Cable and Unlimited Netflix
- Queen Bed with easy to use Trundle Twin Bed (just pull out from under the queen bed), and an extra airbed with electric pump just in case you'd like to use it :)
- Nice space saving table for working on the computer, eating a nice snack or meal at home, doing some old fashioned reading and writing
We have a great self check in and self check out process, so you're able to flexibly check in anytime after 3pm and check out anytime before 11am without the hassle of scheduling with us.
That said, we're speedy and at your service via Airbnb message, text, or phone when needed
You're literally right next to the Convention Center. You're also a short walk into all the cool shops, restaurants, cafes in the Downtown and Capitol Hill areas.
Our welcome email (after you book, you'll receive one) has detailed, photo instructions that guide you to our building and our unit, and also gives you instructions on street and on-demand valet parking through 2 mobile apps where you can get free credits by using our referral code.
Keep the noise down for our great neighbors
Shoes off in the unit, helps us with cleaning
No parties, animals, and no party animals please :)
Please do not send things over. Our address is not available for shipping and package/mail delivery.
Hello, I'm Marianne :) I enjoy traveling (of course!), fashion/style, interior decoration, nice shops/cafes/restaurants.
I love experiencing day to day local life in different cities and connecting with people across cultures. I really enjoy hosting, and will do my best to provide you with a great place to stay!
I was born in the US, grew up in Taiwan, and now back in the US after studying/working in Washington DC, Seoul and Beijing. I'm fluent in English, Mandarin, Taiwanese, and am trying to work on my French. Feel free to use whichever language is easiest for you.