Very private and quiet bedroom at the back of the house. Private bathroom upgrade available, please inquire. Walk to Green Line and Red Line. 16 blocks to McCormick Place convention center. A few blocks to Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT).
Close to downtown Chicago, IIT, and McCorMick Place Convention Center. Private bedroom at the end of the house. Very quiet and private.
FREE washer/Dryer. FREE WIFI, 15 minutes drive to downtown. 15 minutes on Redline or Greenline train (only 2 stops to reach downtown).. Also many buses to downtown but buses will take a little longer. Cool central air conditioning at nights..
* 3 blocks walk to Green Line and Red Line. Half a block to bus #4 from downtown. A few blocks to bus #3 to Water Tower, and #29 to Navy Pier.
* Only 16 blocks to McCormick Place convention center. Taxi should cost less than $10. Or take bus #3 on Martin Luther King Dr. Or green line train, next stop. Or nice walk in Summer.
* 3-block walk to Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT), 35th street campus.
* 6 blocks to Vandercook college of music
* 7 blocks to IL college of Optometry
* 13 blocks (biking distance) from Mercy Hospital
Plenty of free street parking at the front of the house. Very friendly homeowner. We provide a very safe and secure homestay -- once confirm your booking, you will need to email me a copy of passport, student ID, intern letter or evidence of employment.
PLEASE NOTE: Up-and-coming neighborhood. Police head-quarters is just a block away. We, all at the house, use public transportation -- "VERY" convenient.
Accès des voyageurs
- Full access to living room and dinning/study room.
- Full access to kitchen for a booking over than 7 days. Kindly no splashy, oily cooking please.
- If booking less than 7 days, warming up food only, no cooking access. Microwave, toaster, refrigerator, electric water kettle.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
No shoes inside the house please. Clean up right after cooking/dining -- no dirty dishes left in sink/kitchen. No unauthorized guest(s). Keep entry door lock.
I am a web designer. I am originally from Thailand but have lived in Chicago for over 20 years. Love this wonderful city. We are friendly, well-organized, easy-going, and clean.