À propos de ce logement
Superbly situated on a tranquil and panoramic hill in Chianti
2 Private Swimming pools: 14x7 & 14x2 meters
Nearest town: Cavriglia (1 Km - 0.6 miles)
Internet: Wireless ADSL
Air conditioning, elevator, on hilltop panoramic position, near town, near restaurants, fenced pool, outdoor dining, private parking, BBQ, Maid 3 times a week, Sat TV, Dryer, Professional kitchen
My private villa always hosts a single group of guests at a time; being the only residents, the quality and privacy of their stay is guaranteed.
Superbly situated on a tranquil and panoramic hill in the Chianti region, in the heart of Tuscany, equidistant to Florence, Arezzo and Siena, this beautifully impressive Villa sits within an extensive landed estate.
The villa is within walking distance to Cavriglia, a typical Chianti town.
A very well manicured garden offers ample space to enjoy the outside areas shaded by lush trees; the gazebo area is ideal for dining al fresco .
The 2 panoramic pools, surrounded by olive groves, are about 50 mt from the villa and easily accessed via a large path.
The pools, which conjures the illusion of infinity views, measures 7x14 meters and the smaller adjacent pool is 1,5 x14 meters; the pool area is fenced.
The villa has recently been completely restored and refurbished to a very high level and transformed into a charming country villa steeped in atmosphere and history.
Formerly the home to gentry from Florence, the villa features many historical reminders of this era in the neoclassical building style.
Inside the restoration has retained all the architectural features and details complete with authentic period furniture.
Each room has its own individual style and feel with great attention given to the interior design and finishing, yet affords all the modern conveniences such as air conditioning and satellite TV.
The location of the villa is a perfect departure point to explore central Tuscany
Rentals in high season (June, July and August) usually run between Saturday to Saturday.
The entire villa has a total of 12 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms and can accommodate up to 24+2 guests. The Airbnb listing can calculate the price for up to 16 guests; if you have a larger group please message me and I will send you the exact cost.
The rates are variable with the number of bedrooms used by the guests, in case the guests don't rent the entire villa the empty rooms will not be rented to others. The villa, garden, swimming pools are always completely private for the guests.
Accès des voyageurs
The villa has 3 levels connected by 2 stairs and 1 elevator
(The entire villa is private for the guests, please check the floorplans in the photo gallery)
GROUND FLOOR: (air conditioned only in the bedroom, sleeps 2)
large entrance hall - living room - studio with internet connection - professional fully equipped kitchen - dining room with table for 20 - wc - one double bedroom (twin upon request) with adjacent bathroom with shower
FIRST FLOOR (air conditioned in the entire floor, sleeps 10):
Large landing area with ornate ceilings from the first landing area going to the right:
large living / lounge area with sofa bed, connects with 2 bedrooms with 2 en-suite bathrooms with period antique style (one with shower and one with bath and shower)
From the first floor landing area going to the left:
One double bedroom and one twin bedroom with shared bathroom with shower
One queen bedroom (on request beds can separated) with en-suite bathroom with shower
SECOND FLOOR (air conditioned in the entire floor, sleeps 12+2) :
This floor is divided into 3 independent suites accessed via large landing:
Suite Melanzana (sleeps 4+2):
living room with sofa bed for 2 people and kitchenette;
1 queen bedroom (beds can be separated on request) with en-suite bathrooms with shower
1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Suite Limone (sleeps 4):
Twin bedroom with kitchenette (in practice this bedroom has access to bathroom of suite Melanzana via the large landing area)
Queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.
Suite Rosmarino (sleeps 4):
Twin bedroom with kitchenette, queen bedroom with bathroom with shower
Échanges avec les voyageurs
By many generations my family live in this unique and special part of Italy; for the last 15 years I passionately dedicated time and care to manage the villas and welcome my guests.
I know the area very well and I will be happy to assist you in organizing extra activities or day trips (complimentary benefit for my guests) and make your time in Tuscany unique & memorable.
In the surroundings within 5 / 10 min drive are available many hotels, resort, B&B or villas to host your extra guests (above the villa occupancy) and we will be happy to help with the reservations.
1 km (0.6 miles) from Cavriglia a nice little town with restaurants, pizzeria, supermarket, gelateria, grocery stores, pharmacy, bank and a theater.
11 km (6.8 miles) from Montevarchi the main town of the Arno Valley with a regular train service to Florence (52 direct trains a day, 40 min journey), Rome (8 direct trains a day) and the main Italian cities. Montevarchi has one of the best Slow Food organic farmer market of Italy (Il Mercatale); the area also have large shopping center with supermarket, fashion factory shops (Prada, MiuMiu, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo, Dolce e Gabbana, etc) restaurants, tennis courts, pharmacy, hospital, indoor-outdoor swimming pool, wineries and many more activities and services.
13 km (8 miles) from the major motorway of Italy A1 (Valdarno EXIT)
40 km (24 miles) from Siena
50 km (31 miles) from Florence
A car is needed to reach the villa and explore the area (we can arrange a private driver with minivan or bus for your group)
There are many places to visit in the area; including 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites within 60 to 90 minutes by car or train
- Florence (at least one or two full days)
- Siena (full day)
- Cortona with wine tasting (full day)
- Chianti area with wine tasting (full day)
- Pisa and Lucca (full day)
- San Gimignano and Monteriggioni (full day)
- Montalcino and Pienza with Brunello wine tasting (full day)
- Assisi and Perugia (full day)
- Fashion shopping outlets (Prada, MiuMiu, Gucci, Ferragamo, Armani and all the main italian fashion brands have factories in the area and shopping outlet with 50% discount)
.... and of course enjoy the villa and the many nearest medieval towns and castles.
From here a beautiful road leads into Chianti area:
Badia Coltibuono, Gaiole, Radda, Castellina, Greve and Siena.
This is a land where, more than any other place, tradition and daily life exist side by side in perfect harmony.
Montevarchi, situated in the midst of what is known as unspoiled “wine country” - with its vineyards, olive trees, castles, medieval hilltop villages and churches - is one of the more lively towns south of Florence.
Montevarchi is the neares big town; the history of Montevarchi dates back to circa 986, when pilgrims and travelers stopped here on their way to and from Rome.
Within 30/40 kms there are Florence, Arezzo and Siena (the first two comfortably reachable also by train from the station of Bucine that is less than 10 minutes by car).
Very nicely maintained gardens; the property includes olive groves and a forest that guests are free to explore. The swimming pools are fenced and set on its own terrace about 50 meters (164 feet) from the villa.
The villa and grounds are a perfect place to host a wedding party
During your stay the villa will be like your home in Tuscany and I will help you plan all the parties and activities (wedding planning).
Please see below a list of services we already arranged for previous weddings; all the services are tailor made on your requests and the suppliers already worked with us many times; they are professional and have always met the couple requests but if you prefer to hire other suppliers for us is fine.
- Wedding ceremony: legal, symbolic, catholic
- Wine and drinks: You can provide yours and the staff will serve (no cork fee) or we can provide our wines: Chianti red and white € 8 / Prosecco € 10 (you’ll pay only the bottles opened)
- Cook for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner
- Flowers and decorations
- Vintage Edison light bulbs
- Multicolor spotlights
- Hair, make-up, nails at the villa
- Professional DJ
- PA System, mic and other music equipments rental
- Music: Classic string quartet, Pop e Soul duo, Italian Rock & Swing band, Jazz band, Street band with sax, drummists, trumpets, trombone, etc. etc.
- Guests accommodations (Hotels, B&B, Private villas with pool or apartments)
- Guests shuttle bus ( for the wedding day and airport transfers)
- Pizza party or BBQ (before or after the wedding day)
- Vintage gelato van at the villa
- Vintage car rental
- Baby sitters
Before or after the wedding day
- Visit a local organic winery and wine tasting / lunch with the wine maker
- Private truffles hunting
- Tuscan cooking class at the villa
- Wine dinner with sommelier at the villa
- Yoga class at the villa
- Private hiking from the villa
- Bicycle rental (Road, MTB, Vintage)
- Scooter rental
- Horse riding
- Professional massage therapist at the villa
- Private bus with driver for daily tours or Airport transfers
- Personal guide for Florence, Chianti, Siena, Lucca, Pisa with skip the lines museum tickets
- More services are available, just ask !!
Based on the number of guests, time of the year and your preferences we will be happy to suggest you the best activities during your stay in Tuscany
Our chef is available to cook for you her Tuscan fares, home-made pasta and other local specialties. (menu options available will be seasonal; whenever possible vegetables will be from our own organic vegetable garden).
EVENTS or PARTIES:
Any event or party that will take place in the property need to be requested and approved at the time of the reservation. The rates listed on Airbnb are for the villa only as a vacation rental; a special and detailed quote will be sent based on the type of event you want to have.
• Air conditioning (upon consumption),
• 2 Private swimming pools open from 04 May to 02 November (fenced) Pool n.1 is 14 x 7 mt (depth 160 - 200 cm) | Pool n.2 is 14 x 2 mt (depth: 45 - 80 cm) ,
• Wi-Fi internet (free),
• Elevator (ground, 1st, 2nd floor),
• Cleaning 3 day a week Monday, Wednesday, Friday (2 hrs per day),
• Linens for bed, bath and table,
• Pool towels,
• Weekly change of linens,
• Wednesday change of towels,
• Shampoo and shower gel (for the first day),
• 1 large professional kitchen,
• 3 small kitchenettes in the second floor suites,
• Washing machine,
• Dryer machine,
• Dishwasher machine,
• Large oven,
• Microwave, american coffee machine, Italian moka coffee maker, toaster, electric kettle,
• big freezer,
• big refrigerator,
• central heating (charged by consumption),
• Water (excellent from our well),
• LCD TV,
• Full stereo with CD player and speakers for iPod,
• Satellite television in multiple languages,
• Gas for kitchen use,
• Iron, Ironing board,
• Hair dryers in each bathroom,
• 3 Baby beds and 3 highchairs (available on request at no charge),
• Private car parking in the property
(The villa is not equipped to host guests on wheelchairs)
• Local tourist tax € 1,50 per person per night for a maximum of 5 night stay (Children under 12 are tax free)
• Air conditioning / Heating consumption
• First grocery shopping (shops are closed on Sunday)
• Personal cook for breakfast, lunch or traditional Tuscan dinner
• Tuscany cooking class
• Wine dinner with sommelier
• Firewood for BBQ
• High chair / Baby cot
• Personal driver / airport transfer
• Private bus with driver for transfers or tours
• Personal guide for Florence, Chianti, Siena, Lucca, Pisa with skip the lines museum tickets
• Wine cellar visit with wine tasting
• Fashion outlets excursions (Prada, Gucci, Armani, Ferragamo, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, etc.)
• More extra services available on request
Cet hôte applique des conditions d'annulation très strictes 60 jours
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 60 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation n'est pas remboursable. Seuls les frais vous sont remboursés.
Life is about experiences, and there is no greater experience than travel.
I born in Tuscany and after travelling all over the world I still live here surrounded by beautiful landscapes, art cities and great food. I enjoy living and working here !!
In my free time I like to snowboarding, sailing, cycling, cooking, traveling and exploring new cultures.