À propos de ce logement
We are celebrating our fourth consecutive " Superhost" status by Airbnb! Many thanks to our gracious and grateful guests for all of the wonderful feedback! Beach bungalow with all of the amenities. Have the house and pool with private oasis all to yourself. Just step out the front door and walk 7 homes to the sandy shores of Indian Rocks Beach.
“Knot on the Clock" is a quintessential beach bungalow, just one- half a block from the Beach and 3 blocks from the Intracoastal Waterway! Fully Equipped Property in Indian Rocks Beach filled with comfortable furnishings and privacy. The house is walking or biking distance to plenty of restaurants, grocery, shopping, and more! Our property is located in a family neighborhood and is a 1100 sq ft home with parking for a boat, and a back yard pool and spa oasis... (Heat is available for a modest upcharge to cover the cost of natural gas) You will be a short walk to the sandy beach, 7 homes, to be exact. We love to fix a beverage and stroll down to the beach for sunset. There is plenty of outdoor area to relax in front or back with family and friends, or just lounging alongside the tranquil fountain, or chiminea (outdoor fireplace) on a rare cool night. We've provided a gas BBQ grill with side burner for your use. IRB has lots of beach parks and plenty of events around the area... The bungalow has a Master Bedroom with King Size Bed and a smart TV, (Although we don't recommend watching much TV when you can be soaking up all that is available in this unique environment. !). There are 2 TVs in the home for your viewing. They receive the local channels (ABC, CBS, NBC & FOX) through antennas. They are equipped with Roku and Sling Best of Live TV channels ESPN, ESPN2, History, Travel, etc... The Roku will also allow you to use your personal Netflix, Hulu etc… (Just be sure you log out of your account before you leave). . . The master bedroom even has its own back door for sneaking out for a night swim in the pool The Master Bath is a Tile Shower with Glass Enclosure.. Our Guest Room has Queen over Queen bunk beds, (this is a total of 2 queen beds on top of each other bunk-style. There is no icon to represent this) a large closet and is across the hall from the guest bath. Our comfortable den is set up for relaxing, reading, playing any of the assorted board games/cards provided, and even sleeps an average-sized person or 2 pint-sized people on the futon. We have a Washer and Dryer and provide all linens.
There is a breathtaking nature preserve just 2 and a half blocks away with a secret boardwalk through mangroves. Perfect for Nature Lovers, Golf Enthusiasts, Surf and Beach Bums, Seniors, Honeymooners and Anyone who appreciates an escape from the daily grind of life! There are 5 bicycles on site for your use.
Boat ramp 3 blocks away... Restaurant & Bar, A Surf Shop, bait n tackle shop, and a market/ice cream shop are right down the street. This is an ideal location for a getaway...The home is 3 blocks away from a children's skate park, baseball diamond, shuffleboard, library, police station and small park. There is even a community art gallery where you might take a quick class...please email or call with any questions!!
Checkout Requirements are to leave the home generally tidy and ready for deep cleaning for the next guests. Sheets pulled from the used beds and deposited at the base, used towels to be in the washing machine or in a pile by the front door of the unit waiting to be washed, all trash to be deposited in the designated trash can and rolled to the end of the driveway for pickup, Windows and doors locked and any open perishable groceries to be removed. There is a full laundry room with detergent supplied. If you ran a load or two of sheets and towels, we would not complain :-) We have this as a highly appreciated suggestion on our checkout instructions but do not require all the laundry to be done. We consider it a blessing if it gets done and we send blessings to those who do it! Thank you!
Accès des voyageurs
Entire home, yard, pool.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Caretaker and groundskeeper live right around the corner!
Pool/spa heat is available for an additional cost of $40/$25 respectively. This can be decided on the spur of the moment. Owner operates it via iPhone and can bill you later.
"Knot on the Clock" is privately owned, operated and managed. We are regular people who have worked our whole life to have realized our dream of owning a home near the beach. It is our pleasure and honor to share it with our guests. Please take the time to be sure you understand what we provide and what we'll expect from you. This is a place to come and relax and enjoy. Please respect the property and the environment.
AGREEMENT: Renter is an adult at least 26 years old and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults.
- PETS: Pets are not allowed on premises...There are NO exceptions to this policy. Violation of this policy is subject to a loss of security deposit up to $500.
- Smoking: This is a no smoking residence. If smoke damage is detected, cleanup will be deducted from the security deposit.
- CHECK IN: Check in time is 3:00 PM but can be flexible...Early Check-in times are allowed only if the property is cleaned and ready for occupancy and prior approval is given.
- CHECK OUT: Check out time is 10:00 am. Please be considerate and remember that we have one beautiful, conscientious human who will be cleaning and turning around the home for the next occupants, likely on this day. Have mercy, please.
- DEPOSIT: Your deposit will be promptly returned to you after it is determined that the home has not been damaged nor are any items missing. The Deposit does not limit your liability for damage to the Deposit amount. If any damage or missing items result in repair or replacement costs exceeding the initial deposit amount, renter agrees to pay these additional sums and the additional amount will be charged to your credit card. If the Property is damaged or soiled (i.e., red wine stains on the couch) beyond normal wear and tear, you will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred for the repair of the damage by qualified and licensed contractors. Any excessive cleaning costs incurred due to dirt, spills, and use of the property beyond the normal use will likely be deducted from the deposit. Unless there is damage for which the cost of repair needs to be determined, the Deposit will be returned immediately following your departure.
- CLEANING: Each property will be inspected and cleaned after your departure. In addition to your rental fee, there will be a charge of $150.00 to provide for normal cleaning. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition in which it was received. All dishes placed in dishwasher, sheets pulled from the used beds and deposited at the base, used towels to be in the washing machine or in a pile by the front door of the unit waiting to be washed, all trash to be deposited in the designated trash can and rolled to the end of the driveway for pickup, Windows and doors locked and any open perishable groceries removed." We would also appreciate it if you would make sure that the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed and dusted.
Should you arrive and the unit has not been cleaned or there is an item broken or damaged, please call the owners within the first 4 hours of check in. If there is no answer, please leave a Message. If we do not receive a call or message we cannot deal with these unforeseen issues!
- WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a fully equipped kitchen, TV, and furnishings. Although we made every effort to anticipate most people's needs, WE MAY NOT HAVE ALL THE ITEMS YOU MAY BE ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING AT YOUR OWN HOME. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using such as a special type of cooking utensil, etc. please provide for those items by bringing them with you.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING OR BUY: Although the bathroom will be stocked, you might want to bring personal items such as bath soap, shampoo, or any other personal toiletries. We also supply two rolls of toilet paper for the bathroom. While we make every attempt to have items such as paper towels, dish soap, cooking spices, salt, pepper, trash bags, and other non-perishable items; it is possible these items were completely used by the last renter. We do not supply unlimited quantities of these items, they are your responsibility. Generally, the kitchen has some basic staples we or a prior renter left at the unit and the cleaners did not throw out. We are not responsible for food or drink related items found in the unit when you arrive. To be responsible for these items would require us to throw out everything related to edible items after every renter, and we have discovered that by far, most renters DO NOT want to have to go shopping and purchase all food staples when they are on vacation. So please use common sense. If anything looks unfit, don't eat it and toss it. If you have any problems with this, please do not use anything that you have not personally purchased yourself.
- SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Guests and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: (Any single visit by the Police this property due to a disturbance, will constitute a breach of this section; the property is on a special watch program and the Owners will be notified if the police are dispatched to the Property.)
a. Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity shown on this contract.
b. Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the use of illegal substances, and/or the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age.
c. Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties.
d. Loud parties after 10 p.m., or loud music at any time that is in violation of local laws (it is illegal if it can be heard more than 75 feet from the Property).
e. Any other acts which interfere with neighbors' quiet enjoyment of their property.
Should you require the police or any emergency services to come to our address, please also notify the owners as soon as you, or your representative, are able so we may have knowledge of the circumstances requiring these services. Pinellas County Beach area is a community with closely spaced homes, so please be considerate of neighbors – they are not all on vacation, and they have to go to work in the mornings or have children.
- HOLD HARMLESS / LIABILITY: The Owners do not assume any liability for, nor are the Owners insured for the loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of cable service, water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will the Owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, lack of sun, too much sun, cloudy conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, War, or other reasons beyond the Owners' control.
Should any unforeseen issue arise that is of concern for the Renter's safety, or the Renter's inability to remain in the property because of broken utilities, the Owners must be contacted and each situation will be dealt with on an individual bases. Under no circumstance should the Renter expect the Owners to pay for alternate lodging should unforeseen issues arise that prevent the Renter from staying at the property.
- Renter hereby acknowledges he or she is fully aware that the coastal environment can be dangerous, and that slips, falls, sunburn injury can occur to anyone. -Renter acknowledges that bicycles are offered for use and owner takes no liability for their use.
-Know this: There is a pool on site. Drowning is the leading cause of death for children under the age of 5 and Florida has the highest rate of drowning deaths in the country. Pool safety is 100% the responsibility of the renter. There is no substitute for competent, sober, adult supervision.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY - VENUE: The Renter, for themselves, their heirs, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owners from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of Renters guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owners free and harmless of any claim or suit arising thereof. Legal venue and jurisdiction for any and all legal actions in regards to this Agreement shall be in the city of Indian Rocks Beach, State of Florida, County of Pinellas.
...please feel free to ask any questions and we will gladly be your concierge during your stay...call or text anytime!
Checkout Requirements are to leave the home in the condition it was found in. Sheets are also to be pulled from the used beds and deposited at the base, used towels to be in the washing machine or in a pile by the front door of the unit waiting to be washed, all trash to be deposited in the designated trash can and rolled to the end of the driveway for pickup, Windows and doors locked and any open perishable groceries to be removed. Any help in getting the laundry started for the aforementioned beautiful creature who tirelessly maintains our property is greatly appreciated but not required. We have this as a highly appreciated suggestion on our checkout instructions but do not require all the laundry to be done. We consider it a blessing if it gets done and we send blessings to those who do it! Thank you!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.