À propos de ce logement
* FREE airport pick-up transfer in private car for all Airbnb bookings
* FREE return airport transfers in private car for all Airbnb bookings of 5 nights or more
* 10% discount for 7+ night stays
* 10% discount for bookings made at least 90 days in advance of your arrival date (not valid during Christmas/ New Years)
* 20% discount for last minute bookings made less than 21 days prior to your arrival date.
This Villa is so easy to stay in. It has an indoor/outdoor living style, very relaxing and comfortable all built around your own large private swimming pool with a traditional Bale and sun lounges in among peaceful gardens. Very quiet, private and relaxing.
Accès des voyageurs
The whole villas is yours to enjoy.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
All guests have contact (as little or as much as you like) with one of my Area Villa Managers. Their job (actually, they really love it!) is to do their very best to ensure your holiday experience is better than you ever expected! They can just about organise anything with a little advance notice. Whether you're in need of a private chef, in-villa massage or spa treatment, someone to look after the kids for a few hours or a full day of island sightseeing, the Area Villa Manager is there to help.
I'm personally also just a phone call away and will be more than happy to pop in and pass on all my tips and favourite spots I've discovered after living on the island for more the 6 years. I'm more than happy to help wherever I can and love seeing people love Bali just as much as I do! :)
We may terminate our Agreement with you and ask you to leave your accommodation immediately if:
1. We consider that you or your party have committed a serious breach of these Booking Terms and Conditions;
2. We consider that you or your party's behaviour endangers your safety or the safety of others;
3. Any complaints are made of anti-social or unacceptable behaviour against you or your party;
4. You or your party cause an unreasonable amount of damage to the property or its contents; or
5. You exceed the maximum occupancy limit for your accommodation.
Any eviction made under this clause will be without any refund or compensation being payable to you.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Prior to relocating to beautiful Bali more than 6 years ago, managing holiday homes and hotels on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland and at Broome in Western Australia was my daily grind; albeit a daily grind with a pretty spectacular backdrop! Today, I'm lucky enough to look after a great selection of quality villas located in Legian and Seminyak, on behalf of property owners. I reckon I've got the best job in the world!
I used to think there was nothing better than sharing a Bali holiday with a partner, with family or with a group of friends. That was until I experienced for myself what it's like to do exactly this, but in the privacy of my very own poolside villa! Every villa I look after is attended to daily by a friendly housekeeper. Swimming pool attendants and gardeners work across all villas to ensure these areas are also well maintained throughout your stay. A key difference with the villas I look after is that you'll also have frequent contact (or less if you prefer) with an Area Villa Manager, who's job is to do their very best to see that your holiday experience exceeds your greatest expectations. They can just about organise anything with a little advance notice! Whether you're in need of a private chef, in-villa massage or spa treatment, someone to look after the kids for a few hours or a full day of island sightseeing, the Area Villa Manager is there to help.
Without doubt Bali is now the place I call home. Beautiful people with their big (and at times cheeky) smiles, enriched cultures and traditions, stunning landscapes, authentic cuisines and diverse tourism offerings are just some of the things that attracted me to Bali in the very beginning; on my first Bali holiday. All of this, and now much, much more, is what has kept me here. Here on this beautiful island of Gods.