KL Sentral 2City Suite
Strategically positioned in an exclusive urban center build around Malaysia's largest transit hub, offering global connectivity, business convenience and an international lifestyle.
It is an ideal space for the sophisticated business professional and leisure travelers on a much-needed vacation.
To make sure that your stay will be pleasant and to prevent any misunderstandings, please read the rules of private accommodation. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar with and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
1) Only the person registered by identification card or passport may have the keys to the unit.
2) Check in time is 14.00 hours unless agreed by property manager.
3) All bills are prepaid.
4) Easily flammable and explosive substances and materials, as well as objects with unpleasant odor, are not allowed on premises.
5) Pursuant to the provision of the Act limiting the use of tobacco products in public and enclosed spaces, smoking is not allowed on premises. Any violation of this Act shall be fined.
6) Does not assume any responsibility for their possible disappearance of your valuables, jewelry and documents.
7) Please make sure you close the room when leaving. The door card does not have to be handed in at the reception. Please return to the property manager or as agreed.
8) In cases of door card loss please inform the reception staff of the incident.
9) Please make sure you do not forget anything at check out. Forgotten items are sent to the guests' address only at their request. Applicable courier charge may apply.
10) Please vacate the room prior to 12:00 hours on the checkout date. Staying in the room after 12:00 hours causes additional charge for stay.
11) Please inform the property manager of a possible later check out before 10:00 hours on the checkout date.
12) Please do not disturb other Hotel guests by loud noises in Hotel rooms, hallways and public areas especially from 22:00 to 8:00 hours.
13) Please promptly report any malfunction or failure to the property manager.
14) Please take care of the premises inventory and other equipment. All intentional damages occurring during your stay shall be charged on your account.
15) Please make sure you do not leave the water running in the bathroom when you leave the room.
16) Pets are not allowed.
17) All possible complaints by individual, agency or contract guest shall be taken into account only if reported during the stay. All later claims shall be rejected.
18) Room inventory (pillows, blankets, towels, etc.) are intended for you to use while staying in the premises and are not to be taken out.
Cet hôte a 43 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires