À propos de ce logement
This beautifully renovated two bedroom Sunshine Beach apartment is the ideal beach side holiday destination. It has direct beach access via path and is situated only 350m from Sunshine Beach shops, restaurants and bars. Come stay and enjoy the area
This renovated modern Sunshine Beach apartment is the ideal beach side holiday destination, so close to everything.
Offering direct access, via a path, to the flagged section of Sunshine Beach with no roads to cross.
Tasteful modern fittings and furnishing with ampule natural light throughout. The balcony has large sliding doors allowing the ocean breezes to flow through.
The upper level includes an open plan lounge kitchen area leading out onto the balcony. You can access the lower level backcourt yard garden and BBQ via outside stairs from the balcony. Air conditioning is in the upper level offering that extra comfort needed on hot summer days.
The lower level includes two bedrooms, one bathroom and laundry. The main bedroom leads out to the backcourt yard garden with security screens on the sliding doors and ceiling fans.
The second bedroom has two single beds and a ceiling fan. This is a large room so there is plenty of area for children to play.
Bathroom includes a shower bath making this property an easy choice if travelling with young children.
Limited Wi fi available
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment is one of three in a private complex, complete with under cover parking and a pool.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am your personal Concierge and am only a phone call away to assist with anything from travel, house keeping, personal shopping, dining reservations, beauty, health and well-being recommendations, fitness classes and child minding. Please feel free to ask as I live locally and am happy to help.
Maximum occupancy is 4 . This is a very peaceful quiet neighbourhood. Parties and excessive noise at night is not permitted.
This is a no smoking property.
Please make sure all the bins are emptied and dishes are loaded into the dishwasher and it is turned on.
Sorry no pets.
Please treat this home as you would your own - and enjoy!
Extra terms and conditions
1. Your accommodation is for residential/holiday purposes only. Functions are strictly not permitted. Any type of function or party will incur a minimum fee of $500.00. This fee is non negotiable and will be debited from your nominated credit card. Additional cleaning and replacements costs will be charged as well as the minimum $500.00 function fee.
Care to property, our reputation and consideration to neighbours must be respected at all times.
2. In regards to phone or email bookings, no responsibility for misleading description accepted, and no refunds will be given any claim in this case.
3. We cannot be held responsible for the actions of the owners of premises (i.e. sale of the property, alternations/repairs, withdrawal of the property from the letting pool), which could affect this booking. Every effort will be made to find alternative accommodation if the owners action do affect this booking.
4. The balance of rental amount is payable one month prior to arrival. If not, the agent has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let the property. Money must be received into the Trust Account prior to keys being issued.
5. Guests are required to contact the managers prior to their arrival, to arrange a time to meet at the property for an introduction to the premises and to obtain their keys.
6. Guest can expect to check in at 2.00 pm and check out at 10.00 am on the departure date, unless other arrangements are made. It is advisable to call us the day before arriving to confirm check-in-time.
7. The property is offered in a clean first class condition. On departure it is requested that all rubbish is removed and placed in bins provided and the property left in a clean and tidy state, including the BBQ. An additional charge will be incurred for removing rubbish scraps and any excess mess from the property and cleaning considered to be in excess of normal will also incur an additional charge. The decision and amount of additional charge will be at the sole but objective discretion of the manager. Acceptance of these conditions will authorise the manager to deduct the costs from the credit card details provided by the guest.
8. Guests are responsible for the loss or damage of fittings, fixture and any items in the premises. Guests will pay for any such damage or loss at the discretion of the manager.
9. Guests shall only park cars in specified areas allowed for that purpose.
10. Deposits are accepted on the basis that the rental quoted may be increased or the booking cancelled, provided that at least three months notice is given prior to the arrival date. Where a booking is cancelled in such a case all deposits will be refunded, less a $200.00 cancellation and handling fee. No deposits will be refunded if the booking is cancelled within three months except where the property is re-let based on the cancelled booking. In this case a $200.00 cancellation and handling fee will apply.
11. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
12. The owner will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make changes to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
13. The owner/agent will not make financial compensation to guests for any equipment or electrical appliance failure such as fridge break down, air conditioning, etc. Every effort will be made to have the problem resolved as soon as possible.
14. All of our properties are self-catering. We provide a starter pack of the basics, such as soap, shampoo, toilet paper, dishwasher and laundry powder. You will need to go shopping or management can organise delivery of food etc at an extra cost to guest. Due to health regulation we are not allowed to leave opened food items.
15. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premises. The guest is responsible for maintaining the security of the property throughout, and immediately after their stay.
16. Pets are not allowed on the premises.
17. Guests are not to smoke inside the premises.
18. Loss of keys or remotes will be charged to the guest at the cost of replacement.
19. Disclaimer – Kerriann Proposch does not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents, thefts to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 32 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Almost 20 years on the Sunshine Coast, specialising in holiday property management. I have now created a small list of boutique properties, which concentrate on attention to detail with a personal touch.