We enjoyed our stay there so much. We arrived just before midnight and was greeted by the hotel staff right away. Check-in was super easy - he handed us the key and that's it.
It should be noted however that it was tricky to find this accommodation for our taxi driver. It's probably best to provide the hotel number and have your taxi driver speak to them beforehand.
Our room had a balcony facing the street. We thought the street might get too noisy at night (we stayed from Friday to Sunday) but we actually had no problem sleeping and it was also nice to sit on the balcony overlooking the street full of restaurants and people.
- Room was cleaned daily
- Huge bed. It might have been a king size. The mattress was very firm but we slept just fine.
- 2 bottles of complimentary water provided daily
- Perfect shower pressure/water temperature
- Comfortable big bath towel (changed daily)
- Mini fridge
- Mini safe inside the closet. It was big enough to fit an iPad
- Beach towel is not provided but you can easily purchase one from a street vendor. We just bought a huge sarong (as it is lighter and takes up less space) from a street vendor on the road along Kata beach.
Everything was within walking distance from this accommodation i.e restaurants, bars, night markets, fresh fruit shop, Kata beach (around 200m from the hotel - it was such a short walk), massage shops, souvenir shops, 7-Eleven, etc.
The walk to Kata beach is short but Kata beach itself is quite long. We found that the middle section of the beach was relatively less crowded which makes the walk around 350m from the hotel.
There was a public toilet near the beach just as you first arrive at the beach. It charges 10 thb per use and you need to purchase tissue also.
There were a lot of street vendors for food, clothes, beach toys, etc along the beach (not too sure but they might only open on the weekends).
One last thing, our flight was at 10pm on Sunday. We were informed that the road/taxi service get busy on Sunday night. The hotel helped us book a taxi in advance for 800-850 thb. We left the hotel at 7pm and arrived at the airport around 8.30pm. The check-in line wasn't too long but still waited in the line for 20-25min. It is recommended to leave for the airport with plenty of time to spare especially on Sunday.