À propos de ce logement
Smartly designed and decorated, Hummingbird Beach Hut is located at St Sauveur, a quiet and peaceful area at the south of Praslin, only 100 meters away from the beach.
Hummingbird Beach Hut is the perfect romantic getaway on Praslin where you will find yourself surrounded by lush tropical forests and granitic rocks.
Wake up on the hut’s veranda with birds singing away, have breakfast enjoying the view of the ocean, dip in the relaxing jacuzzi and have a shower under the stars!
The house accommodates comfortably 2 guests in 1 double bedroom 1 ensuite bathroom.
It also features a fully fitted and equipped kitchen, veranda dining & living room and a private jacuzzi.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We both live in Europe and unfortunately don't meet most of our guests. But our managers will greet the guests upon arrival and will be more than happy to assist in anything they might need to make sure they experience the unique Seychelllois hospitality!
TERMS & CONDITIONS *
1. Transfer service from port or airport to the Beach Huts is organised by your hosts at a cost of 150 SCR per person, including children under 12 years old.
2. Complimentary daily cleaning of common areas including bathrooms and twice a week linen & towels laundry (personal clothes are guests responsibility).
3. Complimentary Internet Broadband Internet up to limit of 1GB. Above 1GB is at guests cost. Please note that due to Seychelles far reaching location in the world, the wifi speed is quite slow and not ideal for web browsing.
4. Smoking is allowed at the garden and pets are not permitted.
* Please note we don’t provide service on Sundays
Services upon request
• Dinner preparation
• Private or group cooking classes
• Special Itineraries, Excursions and Tours
If you wish to take advantage of these services, the Villa Managers will be more than happy to assist.
Should you, or any other persons who come to visit you, cause damage to the house or its contents, you will be held responsible for the damage and the costs deriving will be charged to you at the moment of departure.
We decline all responsibility for any harm you may suffer due to events connected with the use of the house, of the garden (including the rocks in front of the sea) including physical injury and material damage and losses suffered as a result of fire, robbery or any other kind of criminal activity.
Check in after: 3 PM
Check out before: 10 AM
Smoking is allowed at the garden and pets are not permitted.
Treat and take care of the house as if it is your own with care and attention.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 94 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My life evolves around traveling the world over and so get the great opportunities of meeting people of varying cultures. As a result of this, my villa in the Seychelles is a culmination of the years of traveling and this can be seen by the style of decor.
Having a hectic and stressful life decidedly made me build a house that is peaceful throughout and being surrounded by the tropical forest with birds singing away is the best getaway I have and something which I wish to share to others.