A cozy space with spectacular mountain views is the backdrop to a safe and private room. Room accommodates up to two guests equipped with two twin Sealy Posturpedic beds that is sure to provide ultimate comfort. Refresh yourself with your in-room fridge and enjoy your laptop friendly workspace. Spacious closet space, clothes hangers, full length mirrors, luggage rack, blanket and pillows, fresh towels and linens make this an an ideal Island Getaway choice.
Wake up in the tranquility of lakeside mountain vistas and soak up stunning sunsets from the privacy of your window.
Room is equipped with 2 twin beds, spacious closet, clothes hangers, and ample storage space for small items. The space feels twice as large with floor to ceiling closet mirrored sliding doors, a sturdy study desk, fresh towels, clean linens, pillows and blankets as well as basket of small bathing necessity such as toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, q-tips and cotton balls to make traveling easy and convenient.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can access common areas such as the living room, powder room, loft, and kitchen. Guests are provided Free WiFi and printer access or end your day by relaxing on the patio lounges to find your Zen in the lush tropical garden out back.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
When we are available we can show you our many Island adventures that many Waikiki tourists will never know about. This slice of paradise is your space, to be done at your pace. We look forward to seeing you enjoy this place we call home.
To ease your visit, upon availability these equipment may be borrowed: 2 Snorkel Equipment, Various sport balls, Beach BBQ Grill, and Coolers.
For additional fee, ask about guest entertainment packages for up to 12 people. Setup include: Tent, Tables, Benches, Lounges, Tiki Torches and Fire-pit. Food choices to be determined.
TENANT POLICIES AND RULES
This document is an addendum and is part of the Air BNB Rental Agreement confirmation number as booked and, dated between Owner,Tenants, for the premises located at Ewa, Hawaii, in the bedroom designated as Island Getaway.
II. DESIGNATED COMMON AREAS
1. The areas on the fire escape floor-plan to be provided designated with a “C” are considered common areas. Areas designated with “P” are considered as private areas.
2. The Master suite is occupied by the owner and should not be accessed by tenants for any reason.
3. Private areas are for the sole use of the designated tenant as agreed in section 1.
4. Access to private areas must be made available to the Owner for the maintenance of vents, outlets, and fixtures. The Owner may also access the designated private areas for emergency purposes.
5. Designated common areas is a privilege and are available for use for all home occupants and their pre-approved guest(s). This includes the use of furniture, TV’s, HD Cable boxes, DVD players, Stereo components and Gym equipment.
6. Air Bnb host guarantee may not cover common areas. As such, access to these areas is considered a privilege which can be restricted if deemed necessary.
1. All tenants shall proclaim themselves as “guests” if inquired by individuals whom live in the neighborhood.
2. All terms of this addendum and the aforementioned rental agreement are to remain confidential and not to be disclosed to any other parties that have not signed this addendum and rental agreement.
3. For security purposes, pictures, descriptions, and/or comments about the contents and functions of the household should not be disclosed publicly and/or shared on any social media platforms.
4. Any Air Bnb reviews referencing the location of your tenancy should be omitted for utmost confidentiality.
IV. NOISE AND CONDUCT
1. Tenant shall not make or allow any excessive noise in the unit nor permit any actions which will interfere with the rights comforts or conveniences of other persons. To be considerate to the other roommates and owner, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9:00pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other roommates and owner and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favor.
2. Tenant shall refrain from playing musical instruments, television sets, stereos, radios, and other entertainment items at a volume which will disturb other personnel
3. Tenant shall refrain, and shall ensure that Tenant’s guests likewise refrain, from activities and conduct outside of the unit (in common areas, parking areas or on the street near buildings which are likely to annoy or disturb other persons.)
4. Tenant shall refrain from calling or conversing with other persons from his / her House down to the street or parking.
5. Tenant shall refrain from creating, or allowing to be created, any noise that is disturbing to other Tenants between the hours of 9PM and 9AM.
6. Nudity is prohibited. All tenants’ and guests’ shall be clothed in common areas and owner’s property.
V. CLEANLINESS AND TRASH
1. To ensure we keep the flooring clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home. Sand, water, dirt, mud, rocks, clay, plastic or other undesirable materials shall be cleaned off of shoes, feet, and body before entering home.
2. Tenant shall keep their designated private area clean, sanitary and free from objectionable odors at all times.
3. Tenant shall be responsible to keep their designated bathroom clean and sanitary at all times.
4. Due to Ewa’s hard water mineral deposits, the tenant shall squeegee the shower tiles and wipe down any water residue off of faucet fixtures and countertops.
5. SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED in the House. Tenants will be responsible for permanent odors caused by smoking, and/or pets. Tampering, adjusting or disconnecting any security cameras is just cause to cancel all terms of this agreement.
6. Tenant shall ensure that papers, cigarette butts and trash are placed in appropriate receptacles so that litter is not created on or about the household property.
7. Tenant shall ensure that trash and other materials are not permitted to accumulate so as to cause a hazard or be in violation of any health, fire or safety ordinance or regulation.
8. Tenant shall ensure that garbage is not permitted to accumulate and that it is placed in the trash containers provided for that purpose on a daily basis. Tenant shall ensure that large boxes are broken apart and placed separately in designated recycling containers located in the garbage area(s). Tenant shall ensure that newspapers and plastic containers shall be compacted and also place in designated recycling containers located in the garbage areas. At no time should recyclable trash be place in garbage area.
9. Tenant shall be responsible, at Tenant’s expense, for hauling to the dump or disposing of those items too large to fit in the trash containers or items related to a business (non-tenant related trash.)
10. Tenants are prohibited from leaving large appliances or furniture in the garage area or on the street. Tenants are responsible for hauling large items and furniture to the dump
11. Tenant shall ensure that furniture is kept inside their designated private area(s) and that unsightly items are kept out of view.
12. Tenant shall refrain from leaving articles in front of the entrance to their bedroom, hallways, and other common areas.
13. Tenant shall refrain from shaking or hanging clothing, curtains, rugs, and other coverings and clothes outside of any window, ledge, or perimeter fence.
14. Patio or Balcony areas must be kept clean and free of all items except for approved patio furniture and plants.
15. Tenants shall refrain from placing any items or signs in or on their windows, front doors or hallways. (ie. Trophies, beer signs, etc.)
16. Tenant shall refrain from disposing of any combustible or hazardous material in trash containers, recycle containers, or garbage shoots.
VI. LAUNDRY FACILITY
1. To conserve energy, use laundry appliances when the load is maximized.
2. All primary and secondary dryer lint catchment screens must be cleaned out before and after each use and disposed in the proper trash receptacle.
3. All clothing must be removed immediately after washing and drying.
4. Since the clothes dryer is gas operated, the tenant must be home when washing/drying clothes so it can be closely monitored.
5. Laundry facility is available between the hours of 7AM and 10PM.
6. Folding of laundry is limited to the folding table in the garage or in the rented room.
VII. KITCHEN & BATHROOMS
1. Kitchen facility, dishware and cooking equipment’s is available for use however, deep frying, and oven use must be approved by owner prior to cooking.
2. Tenants must keep kitchen area clean and tidy where all dishes are rinsed off and loaded into the dishwasher after each meal.
3. To conserve energy, Dishwasher must be operated at full capacity.
4. Bathrooms, are considered common areas and must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
5. Hang drying hand-washed garments in the bathroom is strictly prohibited. Only towels on designated towel racks are allowed to hang dry in the bathroom.
6. Do not dispose sanitary napkins and or disinfectant wipes in the toilet. These items are to be disposed properly in the trash receptacles.
SAFETY & SECURITY
1. Upon check-in, tenant and tenant’s guest must present a government issued ID and/or Passport.
2. Tampering, adjusting or disconnecting any security cameras is just cause to cancel all terms of this agreement.
3. Security is the responsibility of each Tenant for each of their guest(s). Owner or property manager assumes no responsibility or liability, unless otherwise provided by law, for Tenants’ and guests’ safety and security, or for injury or damage caused by criminal acts of other persons.
4. Tenants are prohibited from drinking alcohol beyond property lines.
5. Tenants shall refrain from using illegal drugs or the selling illegal drugs in or around home premises.
6. Tenant should ensure that all doors are locked and windows secured with the provided wooden dowels during tenant’s absence.
7. Tenant should ensure that all appliances are turned off before departing from the premises.
8. Tenant shall refrain from storing explosives, firearms and/or flammable cleaning solvents and combustibles within the bedroom unit.
9. Tenant shall refrain from using charcoal barbecues within the lanai or patios adjacent to building if such use would constitute a fire hazard.
10. Tenant shall ensure that no personal belongings, including bicycles, play equipment or other items shall be left unattended in the halls, garage area, or throughout the house. Tenant must coordinate with the Owner for proper storage of these items.
11. Tenants are responsible for the personal conduct of themselves and guests booked.
12. Tenants are not allowed to sublet their bedroom unit at any time.
13. Upon check in, all tenants must read, acknowledge and sign the accident waiver and release of liability form.
IX. PARTIES, ENTERTAINING & GUESTS
1. Tenant must coordinate with the owner at least (30) thirty days in advance should the tenant want to entertain on the eves of and/or on major holidays, such as New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, 4th of July, Memorial day and Labor day.
2. Tenant must notify the owner at least (7) seven days if the tenant plans on entertaining guests on any other weekend. Special consideration may be granted for weeknights as long as all home occupants agree.
3. All of the tenant’s guests must comply with same conduct and standards as indicated in the “House Rules”.
4. Guests that consume alcohol must be of 21 years of age and should not display belligerent attitude to other guests and tenants. Utmost “Aloha” and respect is expected from all guests and tenants.
5. Tenant will be financially responsible for any damaged furniture, fixtures and equipment done by tenant’s guests.
6. Complete cleanup of entertaining premises must be conducted after each event to include, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, bathroom sanitation and furniture & wall wipe-down.
7. Overnight guests are permitted with owner’s approval and not to exceed (2) nights in each given month. Extended stays for out of town guests must be coordinated and approved at least (90) ninety days before anticipated arrival.
8. Tenant is subject to additional charges for setups, tents and use of equipment(s) associated with the event.
X. MAINTENANCE, REPAIRS AND ALTERATIONS
1. Tenant shall advise Owner of any items requiring repair, such as dripping faucets or light switches. Tenant shall make repair requests as soon after the defect is noted as is practical.
2. Tenant shall refrain from making service request to maintenance personnel unless Tenant is directed to do so by Owner.
3. Tenant shall refrain from making any alterations or improvements to the unit without the consent of Owner.
4. Tenant shall refrain from using aluminum foil as a window covering and shall obtain the approval of Owner before using any window covering visible from the exterior of the building.
PARKING & GARAGE AREA
1. Tenant shall only use assigned parking spaces and shall ensure that guests park only in unassigned areas or designated guest parking areas. Tenant shall ensure that posted and designated fire zones or “No Parking” areas remain clear of vehicles at all times. Tenant shall refrain from parking in unauthorized areas or in another Tenant’s designated parking space. (Vehicles parked in unauthorized areas or in another Tenant’s space may be towed away at the vehicle owner’s expense.)
2. Tenants, who park in carports or on street parking, park their vehicles at their own risk. The Property Owner, is not responsible for any damages to Tenant’s vehicles due to theft or vandalism.
3. Tenants are prohibited from making any auto repairs in carports or around building premises without the consent and coordination of the owner. This includes street Parking area in or around building premises.
4. Tenants are responsible for cleaning up any oil spills caused by leaks from their vehicle. Tenants will also be responsible for the cost to clean up any damaged area caused by oil or any other fluids leaking from their automobile.
5. ALL automobiles parked on the premises must have current registration with the DMV and be in operable condition. Automobiles with expired tags or inoperable will be towed at the owner’s expense.
6. There is to be no guest parking on the premises. All guests must park on the street. Unauthorized vehicles will be
towed at the owner’s expense.
7. Tenant’s vehicle(s) must fit within the designated parking space. Vehicles that block, hinder or prohibit the use of
the parking area by other Tenants is not allowed.
XII. SECURITY DEPOSIT / BREAKING THE TERMS OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
1. If the Tenant(s) has to break the terms of the rental agreement, the security deposit is forfeited.
2. Tenant cannot use security deposit for last month’s rent.
3. Tenants are required to give Owner in writing at least a 30 days’ notice upon termination of tenancy.
XIII.LOCK-OUTS / LOST OR STOLEN KEYS
1. Tenant is responsible for all keys to the House unit. If Tenant is locked out or has had their keys lost or stolen, Tenant will be responsible for notifying the owner immediately to gain entry and/ or replace the lock. The Tenant is responsible for all costs and must coordinate with the owner in replacing the locks and production of new keys.
REPLACING ROOMMATES / SUBLETTING
1. UNAUTHORIZED SUBLETTING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
2. For monthly renters, In the event that a Tenant is replacing a roommate or has requested to add a new person to the rental agreement, the new roommate is required to submit a signed and completed rental application, copy of valid Driver’s License and one month’s pay stubs with a $30 tenant screening fee and meet all leasing requirements with regards to (600+ FICO Score), no unlawful detainers, and past rental history and employment verification.
XV. GARBAGE & RECYCLING
1. Tenants are required to break down all cardboard boxes and put in proper recycling containers.
2. Tenants are required to separate recycled materials including glass, plastic and aluminum and place in proper Storage containers.
3. Upon MOVE OUT, tenants are required to dispose of any house hold items, trash, garbage at their own cost and will be charged a hauling fee if items takes up the garbage or recycled containers.
1. Rent amount includes, gas, water, HD cable/DVR, Internet, home phone, workout equipment, and use of all common areas and appliances.
2. The largest consumption of electricity is the air-conditioning unit. As such, use and control of the Air Conditioning unit is to be handled by the owner.
3. All tenants must exercise energy conservation by shutting down unused electrical components and eliminating phantom energy usage by shutting down power strips when not in use.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 18 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires