The cabin is picturesquely nestled along the shore of the McKenzie River, and is decorated in a rustic yet elegant style. Built in the 1940's with beautifully refinished fir floors, cozy fireplace and the sound of the McKenzie River rapids. Heaven's Gate River Cottages have been an icon on their river for over 70 years.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am available by phone 24 hours a day at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). If you can't reach me our alternate number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
We have a 2 night minimum year around.
We have put a lot of time and effort into making the cabin comfortable for all of our guests. We appreciate you leaving it in the condition you found it. Here are a few of our rules
1. Smoking is absolutely NOT allowed inside the cottage.
2. People other than those in the "Guest" party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This cottage is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Missing items, damage to premises and excessive cleanup will be charged to you. Guest agrees to pay for any damages.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. We ask that you wash all of your dishes on your day of departure. Our housekeeping staff will clean the rest of the cottage.
7. The fireplace is a wood burning fireplace. We provide the first bundle of wood free, then wood is available at $5 per bundle or you can bring your own. Please be prepared to pay for any additional wood used with a check or cash, this is on an honor system. The fireplaces are old and only small fires for ambiance should be built. Please use the central heating unit for heating the cottage.
8. Water and Septic: The cabin is on a septic system. The septic system is effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. Also please scrape all food from plates and cookware before washing. Food articles will clog the plumbing. If it is found that feminine products or another substance besides toilet paper have been flushed or food has been put down the kitchen sink and clog the septic system, you could be charged for the repair or rooting of system.
9. There is a television and DVD player in the cottage if you would like to bring movies to watch.
10. There is a weber charcoal grill on the deck. If you wish to use the grill during your stay you WILL need to bring your own charcoal and lighter fluid.
Cet hôte a 13 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires