À propos de ce logement
This newly renovated condo, 2nd flr of a 2 story bdg, is designed for comfort and relaxation, the kitchen provides everything needed for a gourmet meal. This unit also has a washer and dryer in the unit.
This newly renovated condo on the 2nd floor of a two story building, pleases and soothes in every way. This condo is designed for comfort and relaxation. The kitchen provides everything needed to prepare a gourmet meal for friends and family, or afternoon pupus.
With extra living space on the large lanai, you can enjoy delicious meals or a superb Maui evening with wine or cocktails al fresco. We have a wonderful peekaboo ocean view!
The BBQ grill is just a short walk down the steps next to our observation deck, perched over the seawall. This is a fabulous spot for enjoying one of our amazing sunsets, or watching the turtles swim by.
A low density property, Maui Sands glows with the ambiance and charm of Old Hawaii. We have 20 units in a traditional 2-story building, in a park-like setting.
Accès des voyageurs
Our hale is your hale! With the exception of the owners lockouts, you have access to all areas of the condo.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am the owners Island Agent, and I am available for any needs you have while you are our guest. Please feel free to call, text or email me with any questions or concerns.
We have a check in time of 4pm and a check out time of 11am, unless prior arrangements have been made.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculationW-2762187401
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
1. Smoking of any kind is NOT allowed in the condo, on the lanai, or on the shoreline of the property. Smoking is allowed in designated areas by the BBQ and in the parking lot.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property, unless the Property Agent is notified and gives permission prior. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels (other than beach towels, for use while rental agreement is in effect) or linens to be taken from the unit.
4. Entry and Lanai: Shoes are to be removed at the door. We permit one pair of shoes per guest to be left in the entry and must be kept neat. Beach gear must not be stored in the entry. Beach gear must be wiped or rinsed free of sand and returned to storage. Linens, towels, beach wear etc. are not permitted to be hung on the railing or rafters of the lanai.
5. Bicycles: Bicycles must be kept stored in the bicycle rack at the entrance of the property.
6. Water and Sewer: Sand must be wiped or rinsed off prior to entry in the unit. Sandy swim wear and beach gear must be rinsed off at the outside shower. Sand in the pipes is a bad thing! DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. You could be charged plumbing costs.
7. Lights and Appliances: Lights will be turned off when guests are not in the unit. One interior light may be left on for safety when guests will be returning after dark. The AC should not be run when the unit is vacant or when windows and doors are left open.
8. Quiet Hours: Please adhere to the Maui Sands quiet hours of 10p.m. to 8a.m. We respectfully ask that you refrain from conversing or making noise of any sort on the walkways or near the building after 10pm or before 8am.
9. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
10. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
11. Pets are not allowed.
12. Parking is limited to one vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
13. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair, maintenance, and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner. Wherever possible we will advise you ahead of time regarding needed access to the unit. To keep the property in top condition for you we have the units and the grounds treated with pest control on a regular basis. This treatment is a part of our regular maintenance.
14. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
Please note these rules are in part a reflection of the Home Owner Association House Rules and violations could result in fines to the owners that could be passed on to the guest.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 92 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband and I have lived on Maui for 24 years, and we love it here!
I am the Island Agent for the owner of the property, and am so happy to help you put together the perfect accommodation space for you! I've been working to care for my clients homes for 5 years.
Hawaii is a wonderland from the music to the food and the beaches. There are so many things to discover and we are still having new adventures here!
I'm always a text or phone call away if you need me, but I know you come here for peace and relaxation, so we like to allow you the space to do that, and our goal is to set you up for satisfaction.