Song Ngu Room is 1 of 5 luxury bedrooms in the beach front villa which is uniquely designed with Mangala architectural features. It is located within the Ocean Villas Resort, between the shoreline of the East Sea and the Ngu Hanh Mountain.
The Mangala Garden Peaceful Monastery was inspired by Maha Mangala Sutta’s ”The Buddha Book of Beatitude”. With great emotion, we wish to share the experience of a life full of pleasure with you. A wonderful experience of space, sound, taste, deeds and kindness, representing the unity of the resources for an auspicious life, the Mangala life.
In the space of the four seasons, spring, summer, autumn and winter, to begin your experience at the Mangala Peaceful Monastery, you can relish the joy of the sunrise above the ocean. You will savor the harmonious breeze, teeming with natural Chi, enjoy Tai Chi and breathing exercises, meditation, jogging on the sands and immersing yourself in the blue waves of the Non Nuoc shore.
Winter is a season of infinite stillness and purity. Being in the company of entrepreneurs, spiritual practitioners, researchers and poets, with a pot of hot tea in hand, wrapped in a warm blanket, permeated by the cool air, is precisely the environment which inspires new thinking and sublimates us to the “Tao-Life”.
Unique and wonderfully familiar timber plantings, naturally enriched for peaceful meditation, are scattered around the gardens of the Monastery, which will surely give you the feeling of being in touch with nature, the earth and its warmth.
Other highlights are the perfection of service, the sophistication of the five guest rooms, the private beach, the two swimming pools, two restaurants, tennis courts, golf courses, outdoor sports areas, the wellness center, the beachfront tea meditation garden, the library, the space for formal and romantic events, and our travel services, the all-encompassing and unique “Mangala Lifestyle”.
So let’s all get together to uplift our souls in happiness and joy!
Accès des voyageurs
The room rates are included:
- Breakfast, welcome tea, welcome fruits, tea, coffe, 4 bottles of water;
There is a daily program in Mangala Garden to create a Mangala lifestyle, i would like to share with You:
- Wake-up bronze bell ceremony (wake up peacefuly)
- Drinking Warm Tea to clean up the stomach
- Practicing Meditation, Breathe
- Vegan Hot Breakfast
- Tea art in the afternoon or evening
Guests are able to use facilities in resort such as:
- Private beach, private swimming pool;
- 2 Public pools: beach pool, massage pool with 1,000 square metres;
- 2 restaurants: Traditional Local Vegans Restaurant and International Restaurant (pay on requests)
- Beach Bar
- Kid center;
- Tides Spa (pay on request);
- Tour desk (pay on request);
- Tennis court (free in daily time);
- Golf course (pay on request);
- Electrical Car;
- Transportation (cars, bicycles pay on request)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Mangala family are ready and happy to serve You (24/24)
Please feel free to contact us via telephone, Email, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Mangala Garden Danang, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) mangalagarden, Website.
- Distance from City Center: 12 km
- Distance to Airport: 12 km
- Airport Transfer Fee: 25 USD/ 1 way
- Distance to nearest bus station: 24 km
- Distance to nearest train station: 13 km
- Number Of Rooms: 5 rooms
- Number Of Floors: 2 floors
- Non - Smoking Rooms/Floors
- Breakfast Charge (when not included in room rate): 15 USD/pax
- Internet Usage Fee: Free
- Parking Fee(Per day): Free
- Non-smoking room but smoking outside is possible
- Pets are not allow
- In order to relax and get peacful in your mind, we should keep silence