À propos de ce logement
Step back in time to a completely renovated 1935 beach cottage just a short walk to the beach. Open floor plan, luxury furnishings, well equipped kitchen & more. Convenient to restaurants, pier, park/playground & pavilion. The way life should be!
Sit back, relax, and experience all that Pleasure Island has to offer in our fully renovated 1935 beach cottage. All tile bathrooms, elegant hardwood floors throughout the home and all the modern amenities you want and expect, including:
• FREE high-speed Wi-Fi;
• Flat screen televisions in both the living-room and master bedroom with DVD players;
• CableTV with On-Demand movies and programing
• Fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster oven, blender, and a generous amount of place settings;
• Large deck and fenced-in back yard provide the perfect setting for dining or relaxing;
• Outdoor table includes seating for six, two lounge chairs and an electric grill;
• Outdoor shower to rinse off after a day at the beach;
• Large sectional can quickly be repositioned to create an additional queen-size sleeping area for extra guests;
• Board games, children's toys and a selection of books for the whole family;
• High efficiency washer/dryer;
• We will supply all of the linens (except beach towels), hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper and trash bags;
• Please plan to bring your own beach towels, toiletries and plenty of sunscreen.
Accès des voyageurs
2 adult bicycles and 2 children's bicycles are available for your private use (must bring your own helmets), 2 beach chairs, fishing poles, lawn games, sports balls and beach toys may also be used (at your own risk). If they become damaged, lost or stolen or we will charge you to replace them.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Keyless entry allows guests to come and go without worrying about retrieving or returning keys. (I will email you your personalized 4 digit code the morning of check-in).Guest information book provides recommendations for activities, restaurants, and other information you can only get from a local. Of course if you have any issues - please feel free to contact us anytime.
Check-in after 2PM. Check-out no later than 10AM. Happy to consider early check-in or late check-out if you contact me in advance.
We know your four legged family members are important to you, but because of allergies we do NOT allow pets in our home. If there is evidence of a pet you will be charged a minimum $150 pet fee, plus any additional cleaning and/or pet damage.
There is NO smoking allowed anywhere inside the home. If you smoke outside we ask that you please deposit cigarette buts into the garbage. You will be assessed a $200 fine if it is determined that you smoked inside our home.
The wood stove is for decorative purposes only and may not be used.
Please, please, please dispose of all trash, and do not leave any open containers of food during or after your stay.
We hope you will remember that this is our home and we expect that you will treat it as you would your own.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Originally from Maine, my husband Jeff and I are high school sweethearts with a love for travel, the ocean and our two boys (not necessarily in that order)! My husband's career in the foreign service takes us to many exciting places but our home and hearts are forever in Kure Beach.