Recently featured on the cover of Phoenix Home & Garden Magazine, this sophisticated smart home with heated (optional - available at additional fee) pool is inspired by the W Residences and Hotels with its luxurious interiors yet feels the ultimate warmth of a modern home. Conveniently next to Old Town Scottsdale where endless fine dining and shopping options are located, champion golf courses, event venues for Barrett Jackson ,the Phoenix Open, and is 5 minutes away from the Scottsdale Stadium.
This sophisticated smart home with infinity heated (heating is optional and available for $99 extra daily, applicable throughout entire length of stay, and needs to be requested and paid for at time of booking ) is inspired by the W Residences and Hotel with its luxurious interiors yet feels the ultimate comforts of your home. The house has an incredible open floor plan that is ultimate for entertaining and gathering. Wake up to multiple outdoor terraces and enjoy your cup of Java with your party. The house has Sonos speakers throughout - take a relaxing shower or bath after a long golf day or any other outdoor adventure Scottsdale may have taken you on that day, while the rest of your party listens to Top Hits in other rooms. Gather around the cozy fireplace in the TV room to watch a blockbuster, or socialize about the day's experiences with your little ones around the gigantic kitchen Island. At night the home turns into a gorgeous sanctuary with multiple covered outdoor lounging areas with soothing firepits for an evening of solace or entertaining. The spa like private heated infinity pool area (additional daily heating fee of $99 that applies to entire length of stay, to be paid for at time of booking) allows guests to enjoy the Sonoran sun during the day or enjoy an evening of stargazing at night .
Conveniently next to Old Town Scottsdale where endless fine dining and shopping options are located, champion golf courses, event venues for Barrett Jackson ,the Phoenix Open, and is 5 minutes away from the Scottsdale Stadium, home to the San Francisco Giants spring training.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to everything in the home.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will receive a text and email 7 days prior to your arrival with check-in instructions (address, wifi, etc...). We make sure to quickly respond to any request you have via text and or the airbnb messaging platform before your reservation, after you book, and during your stay, working hard to provide 5 star service to you. Please don't hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hosting you! -Jay and Mark
Because many people ask:
- There is an additional daily pool heating fee of $99 that applies to entire length of stay. Please let host know you'd like this option at time of booking as needs to be paid for at same time of booking.
- Payment- You “submit a booking” which means you pay the full amount now. I do not get paid until after your arrival. There are no cash transactions, and unfortunately you may not put down a deposit.
- Deposit - Airbnb does not charge the deposit at all unless there is a claim for damages after check-out.
- The home comes with linens, towels, soaps, etc.
- I can not send you any more pictures.
- The site blocks telephone numbers so please do not send me your number and ask me to call you. You will be able to send your best email and cell phone number through which we will be in touch with you after you pay for your reservation
- Rates fluctuate daily based on demand and occupancy and cannot be guaranteed until stay is booked.
Please treat the home like you would treat your own home.
Parties, lack of decorum and disruptive noise will not be tolerated.
I encourage you to enjoy my space, however if noise or neighbor complaints are reported you will forfeit your entire deposit. It is important to respect the neighbors.