À propos de ce logement
My recently renovated home is perfect for those who appreciate the local vibe. This makes my home a great place to stay at:
- A light and spacious appartement.
- Quiet/friendly neighborhood.
- Great restaurants nearby.
- 15min bike (or tram) ride to the heart of the city.
- Lovely Rembrandtpark park as a front yard for exercise & picnics.
- 15 minutes (drive) from schiphol.
- Parkingsspace in front of the house (paid parking).
- Cat Thomas , always ready to receive your cuddles.
Spacious, bright daylight throughout the house and a great view at the parc.
Accès des voyageurs
Acces to all area's of the house, no restricted area
Échanges avec les voyageurs
During your stay either me or a trusted contactperson will be nearby and availble for questions of help in whatever way you need. If you don't need anything I will leave you alone :)
- Cosy and friendly neighbourhood
- Easy, quick access to the heart of the city, either by (rentall) bike or tram.
- Lovely park across the street for a morning run or a summer picknick.
Just around the corner:
- Bike Rental
- (Super)market & shopping area.
- Lots of great spots to eat and drink
- Hospital (not that should visit this, just in case of emergencies)
- Petting zoo and playground in the park
Browsing the great spots in my neighbourhood from home:
- The apartment is easily accessible from Schiphol Airport by public transport or taxi (about 15-25 minutes, depending on traffice minutes, door to door)
- 10 to 20 minitue tram of bike ride will take you right to the city centre (10 if you are used to biking in the city, 20 if you need to take it easy :-)
Car and Parking:
- Paid parking in the street for around 24 euro per day
- A nearby P+R parkingplace (Bos en Lommerplein P+R). At this secured 24-hours parking lot you can park for a fixed fee of 8 euro a day (24-hours) for a maximum of 4 days/96 hours. Located at only a 5 minutes drive / tram ride from my appartement.
More information about public transport and how to get to hotspots:
Thomas the cat is always there to greet you warmly when you enter the house and guard it while you are out. She is low maintenance when it come to caretaking however there is no limit to the amount of cuddles she can recieve. Loves alle people great and small !
I expect my quests to treat my house as they would treat their own home. Relax and enjoy it with respect for my house and my neighbours.
- Smoking only on the balcony
- Maybe I'll ask you to watter the plants on a hot day :)
- Nuisance is not accepted
- Enjoy your stay!
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
I am a 32 year old inhabitant of the best city in the Netherlands. I like to travel around the globe. You are very welcome in my home in the west of Amsterdam. I love my house and therefore I like to get to know my guest a little better before I confirm a reservation. A short introduction with your reservation request is much appreciated!