Private room in a newly refurbished, charming two bedroom apartment with cozy, spacious living space in the up and coming Bedstuy neighborhood. Cool room with huge windows and tons of natural light. Chill roommate & cat, Stella. Access to blissful private deck with hammock and garden.
- Large windows, tons of natural light
- Charming, unique room with interesting features and plants
- Lots of shelving and storage space with closet and chest
- Queen bed – can furnish pillows, sheets, blankets and comforter
- Newly refurbished, charming two bedroom apartment with cozy, spacious living space
- One bathroom with a window
- Large kitchen with dishwasher and new appliances
- Private roof deck with outdoor gas grill
- The two bedrooms are on opposite ends of the apartment
Accès des voyageurs
Your room and all common areas
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I will be out of town but am available to make sure you have a pleasant and easy stay. Happy to share local knowledge on the neighborhood.
My roommate Masha is chill and easy going, and works a 9 to 5, so please coordinate with her for use of the bathroom in the morning. Her cat Stella is very friendly and talkative. She is a fan favorite.
The apartment is on the floor above street level, so please be aware there can be street level noise. The subway runs close by under the apartment and can be heard from time to time.
•Friendly, drama-free, dependable and respectful human being :)
•Doesn’t bring the party home
•Please treat it like your own home, clean after yourself, etc.
World traveling, soccer playing, mountain skiing, beauty seeking, social/respectful/easy going dude.
Born and raised in Washington, DC, have lived in Barcelona, Guatemala and Brazil. Now home is Brooklyn, NY where I run a Sport for Development nonprofit I founded in 2006.
My life motto is live once! Hope to meet you.